Chapter 6✔️

Chapter 6: Is this even legal?!

Hey!Hope you like it :)
~~

Levy's P.O.V

After waking up on my nightmare,I couldn't sleep all night.

That's why....

-Next Day-

"What happened to your face?!"Gray asked,controlling his laugh.

"Shut up"I said as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

"U-Ughh!!Hahahahaha what is a panda doing here?!"Natsu joked as he started hitting the table while laughing.

"Aghh!"

I tilted my head to see Natsu and Gray.Gajeel was hitting them.

My heart skipped a beat.

"What did you call her?!"Gajeel roared.

"Panda"Gray and Natsu laughed.

Gajeel clenched his fists and I got a glimpsed of his arm extending but Laxus-san appeared holding them down.

"Gajeel calm down,"Laxus leaned in Gajeel as he whispered something they only hear.

Gajeel looked at me as his face softened.

"Hey pipsqueak.You should go home and take a sleep,"Gajeel said not even looking at me.

Why is he looking away?

I smiled,"T-Thanks for the concern Gajeel-san.I-I can't miss a class so I don't want to go home even though I want to"

Wait that was confusing.

I hit my head myself,"My intelligence is disappearing"

The bell rang which made us stood up.

"Guys--"

Everything went blurry then got black.

I'm so stupid.

~~

Lucy's POV

We got up and gathered our things as I heard Levy called.

"Guys--"

I stared at her,shocked as I couldn't move anything.

I watched Gajeel catch her. I sighed in relief.

"I'm gonna take her home"I said as looked at Levy.

"No.I'm gonna take her,"Gajeel spoke.

I got stoned in my place.I'm sorry Levy I'm gonna do this for your love life's sake and for my OTP.

"Sure.Just TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER OR ELSE I'M GONNA RIP YOU TO PIECES,"I said emphasizing the last whole sentence.

He grinned and nodded.He started walking away while carrying Levy-chan carefully as if she was a fragile glass.

I smiled secretly,"She just got her perfect man"

"You have too,"Natsu appeared,smirking.

I hid my teasing smile,"Hmm? You mean Steele-san is perfect?"I teased making him froze.

"You like him?!Why?! I thought it was me!Damn it! I thought you like--"

I pulled him and connected our lips together.Before he could respond I already pulled away from the kiss,"That shut you up from your rambling,"

"Well if my ramblings would be rewarded like that I might as well as repeat it again and again,"He smirked as he held my hand as we walked to our class.

---

As we walked in...

"YOU ARE 30 MINUTES LATE!!"

Eh...?Oh..

----

A week later.

----

"Natsu,psst!"

I exclaimed while throwing a paper at him.

He didn't bulge.He didn't even look at me.

What happened?

*kringg*

I quickly stood up and gathered my things fast.I turn around and stopped when I saw no sign of Natsu.

I started worrying.Why didn't he wait for me?Why didn't he help me with my things?Why is he avoiding me?

---

And because curiosity kills and its killing me slowly,I followed Natsu to where he lives.

"Lu-chan! Is this even legal?!"Levy whispered/yelled at me.

"Do you think its illegal?!"I hissed back at her.

I stared at Natsu while he opened his front door.

A white haired woman came into sight and hugged her while a pink haired little girl jumped into his arm and kissed him in the cheeks.

"Daddy!!"

I froze in my place.

"Lu-chan--?"Levy held my hand worriedly.

"What was that Levy-chan? What the hell was that?!"My vision was clouded with tears.

"Lu-chan maybe you were misunderstood,"Levy whispered.

"No.I heard it clearly.Let's go home,"I said as I started walking away.

"Maybe we should let him explain--"

"Explain for what Levy-chan?! I saw it! You too! He looked exactly like that little girl!"I exclaimed,angrily wiping my tears of my eyes.

"Okay.Let's go"She said while rubbing my back.

Why did he let me fall inlove with him?

---

I haven't go to school for 2 days.I just cried my heart out.

My friends would come and visit after school hours.

"Stay with me.Cause you're all I need--"

I faced the other side of my bed and grabbed my cellphone.

Natsu calling..I didn't answer it instead I ended it.

I dropped my phone,sighing,and faced the other side again.

"Lucy.Its Natsu."

Damn you voicemail. =_=*

"Lucy.Its Natsu"I mimicked him while clenching my fists.

"I-I just..where are you? Its been days since I saw you.I miss you"

"Miss you,your assh*le!"I answered back while glaring at my phone.

"Levy and the others said you--you were gone for a vacation.Why didn't you tell me?"

"Do you care?!"I exclaimed at the phone even though I knew he wouldn't hear every word I say.

"Why wouldn't you answer my calls?"He paused.

"Yeah?!Why would I answer you useless calls?!"

"I miss you Lucy.Really. And I'm really worried. I love you"

"Do you really?"I sobbed.

"I love you too,you know?"I stared at the ceiling and letting my waterfall-like-tears to stream down.

--~~

Yaasss!!!!New chapter done!!!I'm so sorry for not updating ;~; I know that its been centuries!! Kidding. >~<

So this chapter is a twist.I mean the start of the twist. :) I know its cliché don't blame me.Blame my brain!

So next chapter would be Levy's chapter then Natsu ;) So that you guys will know his side!Anyone excited? Then the next chapter would be Lucy's and how her life turned upside down. Hehuehue :) See you guys soon!