Chapter 5

Recap:

"Of course I will Adym!" I said pecking him on the cheek.

Kristina's POV

Another day of hell, then it's my date with Adym. I'm still surprised that he asked me out. But since that day I've been a little bit curious about the whole 'Adym' thing. He had gone home yesterday, so I guess this was my opportunity to search him up. I know this whole thing sounds a little creepy, but it's actually just curiosity. I grab my laptop from beside me and search up 'Adym Alyxander Yorba' on Google. As soon as I hit enter there's, by the looks of it, a few thousand photos of... ADYM?!?

"What the actual fuck?!" Okay I'm freaking out. Is Adym famous or something? Was he too scared to tell me and then have me react like this? I don't know. But something I do know is he's so fucking hot. He looks like a fuckboy. Wait! What if he's like Brock and he's only doing this to me to fuck with my feelings?! What should I do?! Do I go on the date with him and then possibly have my first kiss and loose my virginity or fake that I'm ill and never talk to Adym again. How does that sound? I think the faking an illness could work very highly I like the sound of that.

"Hey Adym, I've just come down with something which means I can't make it to our date tomorrow I'm so sorry I'll see you at school. Bye" I said that way to fast for him to possibly reply to. Time to call up the school "Hello, this is Kristina White's mother I'm afraid to tell you that she will not be in school  today due to the fact that she has come down with a stomach bug. She will hopefully be returning next week. Goodbye". That's school sorted.

The weekend went past way too quickly and now I have to see Adym. What a joy. I get up, have a shower and get dressed. I straighten my hair and grab my bag and a granola bar and head for the door but I hear a knock. It's Adym. I open the door "heyy Adym what's up?". "Nothing much. You wanna ride to school?". "Er no thanks. It's a lovely day so I think I'm just going to walk". "Okay but I'm going to join you". He said grabbing hold of my hand and interlocking our fingers together. We arrived at school and once again all eyes where on us. But one person approached us, her name is Lexi Law.

----------------------------
AN:

Heyyy guys I'm back with a brand new chapter i know I promised you guys a new chapter months ago but I've been so busy with school it's almost the summer so I've got less work to do. I've also began writing a new book called "Bullied by Magcon" it might feature papi in it I'm not sure yet but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'll try and update quicker than it took me to update this chapter i promise.

-Kaci x