"It's HIS place!Out of many other places i could stay at,why his?" There's trace of frustration in his voice.

"Just look at you.How many friends do you have,apart from myself?Zero.I repeat,zero" Meifang does the circle shape with her right fingers.

"At least you know him.How can i leave my precious cousin in the hands of stranger?" She creases her brows,bringing them close together;showing her concern over her grown up cousin.

Lucas widen his eyes.

"I don't know him!He could be a serial killer!There just so many possibilities" he stressed out his words,clenching his teeth.

"You are so funny.He is your student,get to know him aye" Meifang lets out a soft chuckles before standing up,placing the white cloth back on top of the chair.

Lucas bends down,slightly pushing the chair away as he places his chin on the dressing table.From the mirror,he sees Meifang resuming her work earlier before he went into the messy salon,looking for solace.

"Why are you still here?The sun already high up,you are going to be late" 

"In a second" 

  .... ♒♒♒ .....    

Leo comes home late in the evening,after his project discussion with Joy earlier at the library.Strangely,his home is pitch dark the moment he steps in.Not a single light is on.

He isn't home yet? Leo wonders to himself as he walks his way toward his room,switching on the light of the living room on his way.

An hour passed but Lucas still has not show up.Leo starts to get worry but the problem is Lucas' number is not listed in his contact list.The only contact he has of that guy is the email address.

Should he contact the administration and ask for Lucas' number?But it's late now and no one would pick up his call. 

Leo walks back and forth in the living room,occasionally glaces over at the front door in case Lucas shows up.All sort of possible events running on his mind and then suddenly it clicks.

He grabs his key and quickly make his way out,climbing down the stairs at high speed and dashing toward the main lobby.

There he is!

Leo heaves a relief sigh at the sight of Lucas standing in front of the main veranda. He looks a little grumpy,certainly not happy.

"Lost your way?" Leo asks after catching his breath,causing Lucas' slightly startles before turning his body around.

"Why are all the buildings here look exactly the same?I can't recall which is yours and on top of that,i forgot which floor,what number is your house.I have been standing,walking for more than an hour you know." Lucas unleashes his frustration the moment their eyes meet to which Leo only blinks his eyes repeatedly.

"Here" Lucas says,handing over his cellphone.

"Hm?" Leo is obviously clueless,not knowing on how to react.

"Your number.Type it down" he says,pushing his cellphone forward.

"Ah-" 

Leo plans to ask for his number but since Lucas asks first,that save him good excuses.Leo dials his own number before pressing on the call button,hangs up on the first ring and hand it over to it's rightful owner. 

"There" 

Lucas keeps his cellphone back into his shoulder bag.

"Lead the way" 

"Have you eaten?" asks Leo,worries about the moody professor.

"Yes i did,now lead the way.I am too tired to even talk right now" he whines.

"This way sir" 

Lucas drags his feet,following Leo closely behind. If he has to wait any longer,he would have just rent a motel room for the night.

"Next time just remember that my house is on the main building,third floor.Or you can ask the security at the front gate" 

Security!Right! Why didn't he thinks about it earlier!

His whole body suddenly goes numb,his movement is put on halt.Lucas feels as if his soul just left his body.Oh Lucas,how are you even a professor.

Leo notices that he been talking on his own while climbing up the stairs before turning around,to see Lucas being left behind.

Gentleman Leo goes down,helping Lucas with his shoulder bag and couple of files in his hand.

"I thought you said that you are tired?Come on" Urges Leo.

"Right" 

Lucas pushes himself,slowly climbing up the stairs. Just how would he survives living with this guy.Just for how long? 

It's been  a long day for Lucas. He lays on his bed,staring at the ceiling above him and his eyelids starting to close but he is disturb by the ringing sound from his cellphone.With a little strength left,he runs his palm and grabs his cellphone before pressing the answer button,placing it close to his ear.

"Good night"