Remembering

Simon's POV
Vikk and I got back from the cinema and we of course, brought a KFC home because we passed it so why not?

I was in my room editing some videos and for some reason, nervousness just hit me like a brick. I'm going to tell people I'm gay, I thought, what happens if they don't accept me? This is going to be harder than I thought.

I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head but they wouldn't go. I want to tell but it won't be easy.
Vikk walks into my room,

"Hey Simon, are you okay about...ya know?"

I sighed slightly,
"I don't know Vikk, it's easier said than done"

Vikk frowned sympathetically at me,
"I couldn't imagine it, but I know you can do this. It maybe hard right now but they will appreciate you telling them, they will know you trust them. I accepted you, didn't I? If they didn't, they aren't worthy. But I know that's not going to happen, I believe in you and I'm proud for you even thinking about this."

I paused for a minute taking in Vikk's extreme motivational speech.
"Yeah, okay. I'll tell them tomorrow."

Vikk slightly smiled and starting gently patting me on the back.
"Well done Simon, I'm so proud of you for doing this."

I smiled back at him, I should probably say thank you.
Before he walked out of the room I said,
"Yo Vikk...thank you for this"

He turned his head my way,
"No problem, man"

He then walked out. I felt quite better about myself, I know they will appreciate it. Let's just take Vikk's word for it.

I finished editing some GTA and FIFA videos, thank I got into my bed, and went to sleep.
_______________
Josh's POV
Whilst I was sleeping I had this weird dream that I was drunk and I started kissing Simon and then sleeping with him in his bed.
I've never had those type of dreams before but it honestly felt so real, like it's happened before. I try and think about something else but it was so...real. Such realistic actions.

When I went downstairs to clean out my 2 day old glass I start to have some sort of flashback...Simon and I kissing? Again?! Why am I thinking of this? I dry my glass and place it back into the cupboard.
I'm kind of wondering if it is real, I mean, I was drunk when Freya and I fell out that one time...it is real!
Fuck...how?!
It all makes sense now, that's how I ended up in Simon's bedroom!

More things started coming back as I remembered the kiss. I told him I loved him, this can't be I say to myself how did he let this slide?
The most worrying thing about this is...I think I...kind of like it NO JOSH! I shake my head rapidly You do NOT like Simon, he's your best mate, not a boyfriend, you're with Freya, you're with Freya. I kept repeating that one line in my head over and over, liking Simon is basically impossible. He's 100% straight, no doubt about it!
Should I confront him? I ask myself, would that be awkward? It'll eat me up.

So much thoughts were running through my, so much to take in. I have to confront him.
I finally got out of my daydream, realising I was still in the kitchen, looking slightly insane but at least everyone was editing videos today.

I went up stairs and into my bedroom, trying to sort this whole thing out. I sat on my bed, my head in my hands. What the fuck do I do? My brain was still trying to process the situation. I don't why but I felt satisfaction, like I liked the kissing but it just....ugh I darn even know anymore. I should probably talk to him after the video editing, he needs to know that I know.

_____________________
HEY YOU GUUUYYYSSSS! Oooooo Josh is feeling it! Nah but I've been getting so much support on this book, it's insane. I actually love writing but I never get any motivation to do it but I will keep trying! BUUUUUYYYYY