Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]

Start from the beginning

                   Time stopped, everything froze. Her words seemed to ring in my ear's, How could Dylan have been such a prick too her? She was trying to protect my lil bro.

                   "You haven't told anyone?" I asked quietly.

                   "What about your friends?" Dylan added.

                   She hung heer head down in shame, shaking her head. "Haven't got any." She whispered. "Do me another favour? PLEASE don't tell any of the other four about this, I'll tell them when I'm ready." She added, I nodded speechless as if my head was the only part of my body able to respond.

                   Dylan stormed over grabbing her hand, he pulled them both towards the door. "We'll end this once and for all." He spat bitterly, hatred in his eyes.

                   "No Dylan please." Jaycee protested but he wouldn't listen. "Dylan please-, No. Let me- go." She cried trying to rip away from his grip.

                   "Hey, give her a chance to speak man." I butted in, walking over I helped free Jaycee and wrapped my arms loosely around her.

                   "Cole have you seen her fucking stomach? Who in their right fucking state of mind hits a girl like that- screw that- Hits anyone like that? Have you even seen it? She's probably fucking broken her ribs or something." He yelled.

                   "Dylan calm down." I hissed. "You can't just go to her school and beat up this guy, besides she doesn't know who it was."

                   "Calm Down? Are you fucking kidding me? This girl's grown too me like a sister and she's hurt, I'm not letting it go. I fucking nearly hit her because i thought she was being a bitch to Liam and she was just standing up for him, it's time to put things right." he almost growled.

                   Jaycee looked up at him smiling through her tears. "I love you." She whispered.

                   "You too Lil sis." Dylan chuckled ruffling her hair.

                   "AWEEEE!" I squealed in a high pitch voice as they both turned too look at me laughing. Maybe this was the start of something new- a chance to forget our pasts and strive ahead in the future.

***

Jaycee's P.O.V

                   "Don't open the closet! Don't open the fucking closet! She's in there!" Tyler whispered, I chuckled at his enthusiasm throwing my head back behind the pillow. The rest of the boys were leaning forward in anticipation staring closely at the tele.

                   I glanced up at the clock, yawning as I covered my mouth. Trying to get anything done with six boys in the house- impossible. The episode finished as a chorus of curses filled the room.

                   "Who ends an episode like that?!"

                   "She was in the Closet! I saw her blonde hair!"

                   "Did you have free periods today?" Kyle asked running his fingers through his blonde hair.

                   "No? Why?" I asked confused.

                   "Didn't see you after lunch." He replied.

                   "We never see you at lunch, where do you sit?" Kyle added.

                   "With Jooooooooooosh." Tyler teased.

                   My insides burned. How I wished I was with Josh. Truth was I was at home being cared for by Cole and Dylan because the sides of my stomach had swollen up.

                   "Did you hear some big ass fight broke out at lunchtime?" Zane joined in leaning forwards to take his glass from the coffee table, he took a sip placing it back down as the fight played like a battle scene through my head.

                   "Yeah I heard like some nerd or something and one of the jocks." Tyler chuckled shoving a handful of peanuts in his mouth.

                   "Where's Liam?" Dylan cut in, he shot me an apologetic look before attempting to change the topic of the conversation.

                   "With his girlfriend Riley." Kyle smirked. "Upstairs." He added in smoothly wiggling his eyebrows                  

                   "They're upstairs?" Dylan yelled, he got up throwing the pillow off his lap before racking his fingers through his hair angrily.

                   "Chill." Cole chuckled. "Liam knows how to control his dick unlike you."

                   The twins chuckled as the muscles in Dylan's jaw jumped. He scowled before blushing a little. "I can't help it." He mumbled. The room silenced as we all exchanged glances before all of us exploded into a fit of laughter.

                   "That's the door, Lemme get it."Tyler chocked out between laughing fits.

                   "Just my luck, Living with six horny guys." I giggled.

                   "But you love us really." Kyle teased wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. I yelled out in pain as his arms dug into my bruises.

                   "AH! OWCH!" I shrieked getting up quickly.

                   "Whoa! Whoa- Shit, sorry." Kyle gushed getting up.

                   “JAYCEEEEEEE! IT’S YOUR BOOOOY FRIIIIIEND” Tyler yelled through the house, my cheeks flushed red as I grimaced. Why me?

                   “Who is it?” I asked walking towards the door, my heart thumping wildly with every step I took. I had butterflies in my stomach, I knew who it was and with every part of me I hoped it wasn't.

                   “Jaycee?!” A familiar voice whispered.

                   “J-Josh?” I stuttered.

                   “You know the Bentley boys?” He asked wide-eyed, staring at Tyler who had his arm draped teasingly around my shoulder.

                   I was screwed.

LIAM! What do you guys think? Yes/No?---------------->

You guys are amazing!

THANK YOU so much for all your votes and comments, I can't say thankyou enough!

SecretCrush2010 xxxx