Switchblades at the Ready

Chapter 12

Caitlin's POV

Fuck.

I peered around Dally's chiseled arms, laying my eyes on Joe. He was once again, drunk as hell, and angrier than a raging bull. A handful of Socs stood on either side of him, all threatening with their switchblades. Dallas took a moment to process what had happened before he spoke.

"What do you want asshole." He said, standing his ground and taking one of my hands in his behind his back. I wondered if he did that to make me or him feel safer.

"I just came to get my whore, greaser." Joe answered. "Now step away before we slit your neck." He took a step towards us, and I made a small whimper in fear. "What's wrong slut? Are you afraid of your own boyfriend?" Joe mocked.

"Y-you aren't my b-boyfriend anymore, Joe." I answered, a tear staining the back of Dally's shirt. Joe fell silent, and an angry grin crept onto his face. He laughed, and turned to the other Socs.

"Ha! You here that? This bitch must be retarded!" He turned back to Dally and I. "I am, and always will be your boyfriend Cait." His face inching closer to mine, ignoring the fact that Dally stood between us. I whimpered again.

"Get the fuck away from her." Dallas said angrily, pushing Joe away. He stumbled back, regaining his balance and grinned evilly.

"Alright. You had your chance. I guess," he said pausing to open his switchblade, "That we'll just have to do things the hard way."

That's when all hell broke loose.

Dally's POV

Three Socs grabbed me by the arms, and yanked me back towards the bathroom.

"Cait-" I tried to yell, until a fourth fist clamped down on my throat, causing me to lose all air. All I could do was watch as Joe and another guy grabbed her harshly, tears running down her cheeks. A single tear rolled down my face, as they swung open the bathroom door, flinging me in. Instant pain clouded my thoughts, as I hit the edge of the tub hard.

"You'd better listen closely grease, this is gonna be good." The Soc said laughing as he slammed the door shut. I leaped up from the ground and sprang to the now locked door.

"Caitlin! Babe, listen to me!" I yelled, pounding on the door. I could hear her screaming and crying on the other side, and the rest of those bastards laughing.

"D-dally!" She sobbed. She was just outside the bathroom door.

"Baby it's gonna be okay, don't let them win! I'm coming!" I yelled back, unsure of whether or not she could hear me over the loud obnoxious shouts of the Socs.

"That's right," I heard a snide voice say. "Yell for your prince to come and save you. Not much he can do behind locked doors though." Joe laughed.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed at him. I had no idea what they were doing to her, but I knew it was bad. I had to stop this. I backed up from the door and looked around the bathroom.

Think Winston, think...

Finally, I got an idea. I reached up, yanking the shower rod off if the wall. I raised it above my head and prepared to smash the handle off, when I heard something strange. I heard the front door swing open and familiar voices echo through the house.

"Hey Dal! Come on, you said we could go to Dairy Queen for lunch remember?" "Wow this place is a mess," "Dally, Cait, hurry up!"

The gang. The gang was here. The Socs went silent, taken aback by the strange people in my house. All I could hear was the sound of "Holy Shit!" Coming from Darry's mouth, and the quiet whimpers from Caitlin, as they ran up the stairs, switchblades flicking open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooooooooooo!!!!!

This chapter is extra extra long for you guys! :) Hope you liked it!

20+ Votes for the next chapter!

Love you guys:* <3

-M