02.

chapter two. 

"Tell the others one thing you like," Denise read from the note she had gotten from annoying Amy after we had all been introduced properly to one another. 

 No one said anything and none seemed to care. It was amusing just watching how their attempts to get someone else to speak failed miserably. 

 "I like dick," I stated bluntly to catch everyone's attention. 

 "Oh, so we all need to watch out for you know, huh?" Brad snapped, not having any of it. 

 "You don't. Yours is a bit too small for my taste, ain't it, mate? I prefer bigger balls," I replied calmly and shrugged off the utter rage that I expected to receive later on. 

 "Like who? Your dad?" Trying to be a smart-ass, I see. It's no your mum joke, but I think he believed it would do his humour justice. 

 "I wouldn't know since he fucked a secretary and moved to Spain. But Styles here on the other hand is quite juicy. More of a man than you are, at least." Harry blushed from his spot two bodies away from mine, squirming from what I could see. 

 "So you're gonna go suck his dick later then? Maybe that's why he was late for name calling, 'cause he was wanking to the thought of you," Brad almost spat out and the tension rose.

 "I would be flattered, but let's honest here, you're probably the one doing that." 

 "As if. Why don't you take Styles' dick and shove it down your throat to shut your little gay mo-"

 "Mister Murphy.

 Everyone turned to see Amy standing not far away with crossed arms and a wrecked emotion spreading across her face. "Office, now." She empathized every word she spoke and didn't take her eyes off of Brad.

 "You're going down, sucker," he snapped between gritted teeth and stood up. 

 We all watched him trail behind Amy towards the cabins that were located on the west side of camp and I was the first to chuckle a bit at the scene I had just put fire to. At the sound of my laugh everyone turned to me and I could see David (I think) roll his eyes at me. 

 "You think this is funny?" Denise asked me and snorted. "Of course you do." 

 "Come on, he's a homophobic jerk. Of course it's funny." I smiled brightly at them all and then snatched the paper out of Denise's hand to look at the next task. "So, let's continue, ey?"

Later that night a mix of people from all the groups that had been getting to know each other today took a seat in the main house to watch some TV. Today's activities had ended a long time ago, and we had all had plenty of time to go buy some snacks and simply act lazy. 

 Sherlock was on the screen. The girls were all watching intensely, some cuddled up to lads, some alone, and then there was Brit who was sitting in one of the armchairs playing with a yo-yo while sipping on a covered up pint. 

 Someone that I hadn't spotted and who probably wouldn't attend such a social gathering, was Harry. After the small group activity, that he had barely spoken during, he had ran off to his tent and I hadn't seen him since. 

 Brad wasn't present either. I had spotted him earlier when he walked out of the office and received a death glare, after that he vanished. Most likely to his tent, also.