Chapter 11: Surprises

Start from the beginning

Ryou nodded. "Are you sure that we're talking about the same Bakura because last account I had, he said that children were too much trouble and that it would interfere with the time he had alone with you." Yugi said.

Ryou laughed. "Bakura's changed his views a little. Granted, I'm sure that we would only have one child, but I think that he's starting to like the idea of having a kid now." Ryou said.

"Marik's actually said that he would like to have a child some day, but he doesn't want one any time in the near future." Malik said.

"How do you feel about that?" Yugi asked.

"Well, I'd like to have kids someday, but I agree with Marik that right now isn't the time." Malik replied.

"I know that Seto's kind of excited about the baby coming. He's looking forward to seeing his second cousin." Joey said.

"And I'm certain that since most of you live close by, you'll be having the kid spoiled rotten." Yugi said.

The group laughed.

"Well, I hope not. I don't want to have a spoiled child." Heba said.

"Heba, there's no chance of that not happening. You know that Atemu will give that child anything that h or she asks for without a complaint." Yugi said.

"I know. He's going to be the biggest problem of them all." Heba said.

"What abut you, Yugi? You and your man planning on having kids at all?" Ryou asked.

"Ryou, we've only been together for five months. You guys have all been with your men for over two years at least, so there's no problem with you guys, but my relationship is still fairly new, so we haven't even talked about that. We don't even live together." Yugi said.

"Yugi's right. We shouldn't expect them to talk about kids yet. I think that they should wait a while." Heba agreed.

"Yeah. You and Atemu were together for three years before you got pregnant." Ryou said.

"This wasn't something that we planned.' Heba said.

"We know that that. We're just saying that you two were together a while before you had kids." Joey said.

"I know that." Heba said.

A waiter appeared with drinks and Buffalo wings as an appetizer.

"Hope you don't mind that we ordered your drink." Heba said.

"No problem." Yugi said.

"Are you ready to order?" the waiter asked.

"I think so." Heba said.

"Hmm. I think I'd like the 12 oz. steak well-done with a baked potato with sour cream and ranch dressing on my salad." Joey said.

"I'll have the barbeque chicken breast with mashed potatoes and fries. I'd also like thousand island dressing on my salad." Ryou said.

"I'd like the ½ pound bacon cheeseburger with everything on it and fries." Malik said.

"I'd like the potato soup and the grilled chicken sandwich with fries." Heba said.

"I'd like the Shrimp Cocktail with mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese and ranch dressing on my salad." Yugi said.

The waiter wrote down everything and left.

"Wow, Heba. You know the soup's in a big bowl, and the chicken sandwich is real big." Ryou said.

"What? I eat a lot more. You know that I'm eating for two now." Heba said.