Im screwed

-Ke Ke POV-

Don't you just love walking through the mall with bae? Well that's exactly what I'm doing right now. We went through hella stores and bought hella shit. We had a good time.

"You bout ready to go lil mama?" Will, my boyfriend, asked me. I smiled and we began to walk out of the mall. Walking out I passed a new store and it had the newest Gucci bag and I wanted it. I stopped and glorified at.

"Baby. Come on. We gotta go." he said. I looked up at the purse.

"Wait, can you get that purse for me before we leave please?" i begged. He looked at it.

"No." he spoke. I widened my eyes ay him. Hes never said no to me.

"No?" I questioned. He raised an eyebrow.

"No. Now lets go." he said. My moutb dropped open in shock.

"But I want it." I complained. He shrugged.

"I don't care. Lets go." he said. I pouted and crossed my arms over my cgest as he walked away. I stood still. Yes. I am spoiled. Always have been. Always will be. Plus he usually gets me what I want and ive gotten used to it. Maybe a little too used to it. He just dont know im little miss petty betty. I walked to the food court and waited.

"Hey lil ma. What you doing by yourself?" a random stranger asked. He was cute but he wasnt my type. I smirked. Like I said. Im petty.

"Nothing just chillin. Keep me company?" i asked. He nodded and took a seat.

"I was hoping you said that. I got you this beforehand." he said and handing me a vanilla shake. I smiled.

"Awe thank you." I spoke. Just as i was about to grab the milkshake a hand grabbed mine. I looked up and smiled lightly at Will. He looked furious as he snatched me up. I quickly grabbed my bag and waved at that guy whos name I didnt know.

"Ill be back!!" i shouted.

"No she wont." Will spoke. I smiled as he took me into the store with the purse in the window. I want what I want. We walked directly past the purse and into a dressing room. He pushed me up against the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat applying a small amount of pressure.

"What the fuck is wrong with you huh?" he asked. I couldnt speak due to his hand being around my throat. He let go and i angrily crossed my hands over my chest.

"Yo extra fucking petty ass always trying me on some dumb shit over a fucking purse ke ke?! You keep fucking trying me. Acting like a fucking spoiled brat. You keep trying me. Have you lost your mind?"

"Whatever." i spoke. He clenched his jaw.

"Lose that fucking attitude. Right now." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we go?" i asked. He clenched his fist and grabbed my hand tigging me out the store. My eyes widened.

"Wait!! I forgot something." i said and ran to go get my shake. He was still sitting there. I grabbed the shake and smiled at him.

"Hey. Im sorry but I have to go. Its an emergency." I said. He nodded.

"No problem." he spoke with a smile. I smiled and waved before walking to a furious looking Will.

"Really?" he asked. I shrugged and took a sip.of my shake.

"What?" I asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Like I said..Petty Betty. He shook his head with sigh.

"Lets Go." he spoke. We got in the car and made our way to our shared house. I took a sip of the Vanilla Shake and Will glared at me. He rolled down the window, grabbed the shake out of my hand and tossed it out the window.

"Will!!" I shouted. He shrugged.

"Shut up Ke Ke. I dont wanna hear it. You shoulda never excepted it." he spoke I rolled my eyes.

"He bought it before he even sat down with me ass hole." i spoke. He slammed on the breaks causing me to lurch forward. Luckily i had on a seat belt.

"Will!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted. He looked at me and glared.

"You calling me a asshole when you talking to other dudes cause you cant get another motherfucking purse?! Are you serious?!" he shouted. I ignored him. Cars began to honk at us to continue.

"You dont hear me talking to you?" he asked. I checked my perfectly manicured nails.

"Unbothered." I spoke. He stared at me for a few seconds and chuckled while nodding.

"Say no more." he spoke and continued driving. Minutes later we pulled up to our house. He got out and walked straight into the house leaving me to carry all the bags in myself. I rolled my eyes.

"Asshole." I spoke. I grabbed all the bags and went inside setting them by the door. I walked into out room and saw Will in the closet.

"Ke ke. Get undressed. Now. Nothing on. And better not nothing be said. Because understand me yo ass bout to get it. Thats a promise.

Oh..Shit. Im screwed.

.

.

.

.

.

.
And we back.....and we back and we back.....huh (Chance the Rapler voice) I just wanted too and also cause it was requested. Do yall know that this book is at 97k reads? Im tryna get to 1M so I might jeep writing imagines for it.

Okay so @Baby_Girl_Kiki asked for this specifically. There will be a part two.

.

.

.