Make Up

Part 2 to Break up.
!Mature Content¡

*Jada POV*

It's been a whole month since Wil bro up with Bri and let me tell you. He has been nothing but flirtatious to me. I mean it went from Jada Baby to just baby or bae. I'm not gonna lie I was surprised as hell to find that he was actually going to give me a chance. No we're not together. Not yet at least. I'm trying to wait till the whole Bri thing blow over. And all that Shit will said to Bri a month ago followed through. He ain't talk to that girl since. Don't  even lock eyes with her. Smh. I'm not complaining like I said I ain't never liked the bitch. Anyways I'm in Wills house cause he wanted me to come over while he babysit baby bro Chris.

"Jada!!" Chris whined.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Tell Will to let me get a hotdog!!" I sighed.

"Will let your brother get a hotdog." I said, not really looking at him.

"No only my girl can get a hotdog!!". He said, from the kitchen. I looked at Chris as his mouth scrunched up. He jumped up and hit Will in his mouth.

"Stop being Nasty!!" He said. Will covered his mouth and stared at Chris. He grabbed a bread and handed him his hotdog.

"Here get yah damn hotdog. Next time you getting a damn burger." Will said, walking over to a giggling me. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Watchu laughing at?"  He asked. I pointed to you.

"Y'all are so silly." I said. He licked his lips and sized me.

"You are so sexy." Will said. I blushed. This is the type of shit that I'm talking bout. He keep saying Shit like this. Being all cute. Well Imma be cute too.

"Will please. You wouldn't know what to do with me if you had me." I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"You wanna bet. I'll give it to you right."

"What makes you think that I haven't had it right before?" I asked him quietly so baby Chris can't hear.

"Cause you still be walking straight afterwards. Fucking wit me you won't be able to get out of bed. Let alone walk straight." He said. I bit my lip and looked at him. He talking like he got it. I'm not gonna lie I'm getting kinda moist down there. He groaned and took my lip out my mouth using his thumb.

"Baby don't do that. Before I fuck you right here. I promise you  we won't be able to make it up the stairs. Don't  bite yah lip." He said. I grinned.

"But you couldn't if you wanted to. Chris is right over th-"  I said, pointing to a- where the hell Chris? He was on the love seat and now he's gone. Will chuckled before he walked up stairs to see Chris playing the game in his own room. Once he came back down stairs he sat down and pulled me on his lap and I straddled him.

"What was that you was saying? Bout me not being able to handle you?" He said. I rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Like I said. You won't be able to handle me."

"Why is that?" He asked licking his lips.

"Cause I'm Alot to handle." I said. He smiled.

"Personally, I feel like I can handle you better than anyone else." He said confident. I licked my lips.

"How?" I asked. He smirked.

"I'm your best friend. I know your body cause at one point in time you told me things." He said eyes traveling my body.

"Like what?" I said challenging him. He looked into my eyes and bit his lips.

"I know that you like it when a nigga pull your hair." He reached up and pulled my hair slightly. My head leaned back and my eyes closed. Yes I do love it.