Mines

*Will POV*

Bae was sitting on the couch, mad as hell. Over what? She mad cause some fan came up to me and got a little too friendly. Yeah it was a little close for comfort but it was a fan and imma love my fans regardless.

"Bae, come on now. Stop tripping." I said, reaching over and tried to grab her hand. She snatched back.

"Don't touch me." She said. I sucked my teeth. OK. Now she buggin.

"You need to stop. You know you want me to touch you." She looked at me. Oh she pissed.

"No I dont. You let that bitch rub all on you. Like the fuck Will?" She calm as fuck right now but I know when my baby mad.

"Cmon Tiana. Its nothing. You already know. Stop tripping. Calm down." I said. She looked at me like I lost my mind.

"Calm down?" She asked me. I nodded. She laughed sarcastically. She got up and started walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" I asked following her.

"I'm leaving." Who leaving? I grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

"Naw you ain't going nowhere. What you gonna do is sit down and we gone work this out cause you not leaving here mad at me. If anything you gonna be mad cause you gotta leave here." I said. Im dead ass. Mines not gone leave here mad at me. Thats dead. And plus she love it when I take control but she kept her Lil attitude.

"No. I ain't doing shit. You let that bitch rub her hands all on you. Did you push her off?! Hell naw! You let that bitch do what she wanted to do with your body while I'm right in front of y'all and I don't like it!"

"First of all, why are you yelling? Second, now you know that when you agreed to be my bae. That its you and me. Ion give a damn about any other girl but you." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"OK. I know. But do you understand what you did tho?" She confusing me.

"What did I do? Tell me. Cause I don't know what I did for you to be so mad." I said. She breathed out.

"You the one wanna giggle and laugh with her! You ain't try to stop her! You ain't do a damn thang and that pisses me the fuck off!" She said. OK I got you now.

"Ok so next time. Imma stop her. OK? I just don't get how you so mad at me and you already know that no girl got me like you do. I ain't gone do you wrong. You know how I am about you." I said. She sighed.

"I know but I still don't like it. I want all of you to be mines. I don't want any other female to rub whats mines. I dont want you sexing nobody else but me cause that dick is mines. I dont give a damn if they look but as long as they keep they hands off mines, I'm good." She said. Ik god damn well...

"Oh my god.." .I said. Bae know what type of shit to say. She looked at me.

"Oh my gawd. Do you understand what I'm saying will?" She asked me. I liked my lips.

"Yeah baby. I got you. Im yours." I said. She looked at me.

"Yeah. You better. Cause I'm not going to say this shit again." She said. Her Lil mean ass. Anybody else love it when yah girl get that boss attitude after an argument?... Bruh. She grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You about to give me some of that act right." She said. Oh my gawd. She ain't gotta tell me twice. I held her hips as she guided me to my room. She opened up the door and I kicked the door closed and locked it. She came up to me and kissed me wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Take your clothes off." She said. I chuckled taking off my shirt. I reconnected our lips and pulled her on top of me while I laid back in the bad. I helped her undress until she was completely naked underneath me. I stopped for a second and glorified over her body.

"Now that we on the subject. Ion want no nigga to kiss you on any set of lips cause both of em are mines. No nigga bet not stare to hard at you cause that body is mines. No nigga betta touch yo ass cause that ass is mines. Ion wanna beat a bitch ass over what belongs to me." I said. She smiled at me.

"I'm yours baby." She said. I bit my lip and kissed her. I slid into her and she moaned. I almost forgot.

"And I don't wanna hear another nigga think about getting into this cause this diamond right here...." I said, slamming myself into her, making her moan.

"Is All Mines."

______________________________________________________________________________

Imagine #1. My first imagine. I decided that EVERY OTHER CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN HEAVY SEXUAL/MATURE CONTENT. Meaning next chapter...they will fuck and I will be descriptive. So if you are not into that feel free to skip. Don't say I didn't warn you. I also wanted to put out that REQUEST ARE OPEN. Feel free to request something. Comment me and I will dedicate the chapter to you if I do use your imagine. Sexual or not. Much love.💜💛❤💚

~T