Chapter 2

Okay so I got 43 views! That's really exciting and I enjoy writing this so please leave good feedback.

If you want me to read your book just comment below! ❤

* I'm writing short chapters because nobody is reading. When more people read ill write longer chapters. *

Chapter 2:

Sophia's POV:

Zac ran up before I can turn and run.

"What do you want Zac?" I sighed dramatically.

"You" he replied with that beautiful smirk of his.

No Sophia he isn't beautiful at all. He's a jerk who hurt your feelings and made you feel horrible. I had to keep reminding myself that I can do better.

" whatever zac, it's to late I'm moving back to Virginia." I said. He looked at me with a weird look I'd only ever saw him have when I cried. Was zac going to actually miss me? No. He's a jerk who doesn't care about anyone's feelings.

" I-I-I I got to go " he stuttered out before he ran down the hall. That was really weird.

I turned around, looped my arm with alexia and walked down the hall.

"I'm going to miss you so much Soph" alexia cried. I couldn't help but tear up because i was moving across the country and I might not ever see my Bestfriend ever again. Just the thought of not having her there makes me cry. I turn to hug her and we stay like that infront of everyone in the hallway, while everyone stares at us like we're crazy.

We finally broke apart laughing before going to class. Our math teacher walked in catching all the girls attention as usual.

" Hello class " Mr. Fitz ( for all my pll fans ) said smiling.

" Hello Mr.Fitz " every girl said batting their eyelashes.

As he started the lesson, I totally zoned out and before I knew it we were going to our next class. The day passed in a blur and I was really quiet throughout the day.

Alexia could tell when something was wrong but she waited until the end of the day when we were next to my car to ask.

" Soph, what's wrong? I know something's up " she said worried.

I didn't know how to tell her I still had feelings for Zac and seeing him today made my feelings resurface.

" Nothing, I'm just going to miss you so much " I said with a genuine smile.

I really was going to miss her. We'd been Bestfriends for years now and I won't be able to see her everyday anymore. The thought made me start crying. She was more like a sister to me than a friend. After a while, I promised her I was still coming over later today and left.

When I got home the driveway was empty. Not that I was surprised, my parents are never home. See my mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor. The reason we're moving back to VA is because my mom missed her old law firm. It's not like I had a bad relationship with my parents. They loved to work and I loved to spend. It worked out both ways. Since I'm the only child I do get spoiled. Everyone was surprised when I got a dark red Range Rover for my 16th birthday. But I had kind of expected it.

I got all my things I needed for our girls night and drove to Alexia's house.

I bought 4 tubes of ice cream, 3 movies & a box of tissues. We were planning on watching The Notebook. Ryan Gosling is just perfection.

When alexia opened the door, her eyes immediately lit up and she grabbed the ice cream. After a quick hello to her parents we ran up to her room.

All throughout the movie alexia just kept staring at me. It felt weird so I finally spoke up.

" Lex, what's up? " I questioned.

She looked surprised that I noticed before clearing her throat.

" remember when you said you wanted to get revenge on Jason and Lindsey for what they did? " she said slowly.

" umm, actually I don't recall that at all " I said wondering where she was going with this.

" yeah you did, anyways. What about I give you a bad ass make over. You can be the hot badass. " she said excited.

After thinking about it I looked at her.

" Lex, that's actually a really good idea! Where do we start " I said excited as well.

I knew I didn't need a makeover, not to sound conceited but I was actually pretty. I had long brown hair with blue eyes and I had an amazing dancers body. It took me a long time to get my body just right but I finally did.

Alexia ran to her huge walk in closet and immediately came out with a white crop top, black high waisted jeans, a leather jacket & black combat boots.

I'm so glad we wear the same exact size in everything.

" How fast did you pick that outfit out " I said surprised.

" I was actually planning this for a long time " she said with a evil smile.

After a few more tips on how to do my hair & makeup I finally packed up all my things and got ready to say goodbye.

" This isn't a goodbye forever, you better come for spring break! I'll even pay for your ticket, promise you'll come? " I said.

" promise, I love you Soph " she said crying.

" I love you too, Lex " I said wiping the tears from my face.

After one last hug, I got in the car and drove home.

Slowly might I add, with the windows down and the radio blasting. I was in no rush to get home even though it was already 11 pm.

When I got home I saw my parents car in the driveway, after a quick hello I ran up to my room. I packed up my new clothes and put my remaining items in my suitcase.

Jason & Lindsey won't know what hit them. This will be the surprise of a lifetime.

I smiled to myself before falling asleep.

So? Did you like it! I'm sorry it's short but if I get 5 votes and at least 2 comments I'll write Ch.3 ! So tell your friends about it :) <3