Chapter 1

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the first chapter and please leave feedback it helps. :) The dress Sophia wears to school is on the side >>>

ENJOY! --- Maya <3

Sophia's POV :

I woke up in the best mood ever. Tomorrow's the day I'm going back to Virginia and I can't wait. I put my hair in a bun and got ready for my last day of school in California. I was going to miss my friends but I couldn't wait to go see my old friends in Virginia. It has been over 2 years since I spoke to them but when Jason dumped me I cut off everyone I used to hang with.

I walked into my huge bathroom and started brushing my teeth. After i finished , I took a quick shower, brushed my hair and left it down. I searched for an outfit for 30 mins until I found the perfect dress. After I was done, i walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. I tried to sneak out the door before my mom saw me but it was too late.

" Sophia you're leaving to school already"? , my mom asked.

" Yeah mom, sorry i can't eat breakfast with you but i want to spend some time with my friends before class begins", i replied.

" That's fine hun , see you when you get home", she said.

Before I can take a step out the door i heard her yell " AND DON'T FORGET TO EAT LUNCH AND PLENTY OF SNACKS "!

See when Jason dumped me, i thought it was because I wasnt as skinny as Lindsey. I stopped eating dinner and whenever my mom made me eat I would go to the bathroom afterwards and throw it up. That went on for 8 months before i met my bestfriend, Alexia.

She found out i starved myself when my mom accidently reminded me to eat. Thats when Alexia bombarded me with all the questions like " Why would your mom say that" after i explained to her my story, our friendship was never the same.

We got so much closer and she helped me eat more and not throw it up. After a while i started gaining the weight back. I hated it. I told Lex that if she forced me to eat , then she has to sign up at the gym with me. For a while we would do basic pushups, treadmills and other activites until Lex found a dance class.

After her begging me to join the class with her for 2 weeks straight, i finally caved in. At first , all i did was fall on my butt the whole time. I was so embarressed too because our dance teacher was a hot guy. He would always tell me things like " You're beautiful Nessa don't let anyone tell you different" and after a while I started believing him. He started giving me extra dance lessons until I had a banging dancers body.

One time he invited me for coffee , we hit it off. We started fooling around but never went to far. He is 3 years older than me so i assumed he was more experienced. After 4 months of dating, I found out he was cheating on me with another girl from our dance class. For a while, I wouldn't even look at a guy. I thought all of them were jerks. Now i focus on friends and family.

When I pulled up into the student parking lot I got tons of stares. Seriously will they ever get used to it? See my dad is a lawyer and my mom is a doctor, so i guess we were kind of rich. For my 16th birthday I got a dark red range rover. I named her Beauty, because she surely was. I saw Alexia getting out of her car and walking over to me.

" Hey Soph, you look gorgeous" she said.

" Thanks love, you're as gorgeous as ever " i replied.

We walked to the front doors when we stopped in our tracks. Here comes trouble. Kayla the big bad bitch of our school walked towards with her plastic minnions behind her.

" Hey Sophia, i heard it's your last day here" she said trying to hold her smile back.

" Yeah it is Kayla, what's your point " , i snapped. She can really be annoying.

" Oh Soph, we'll miss you " , she said and then practically ran towards, Zac. Did I mention Zac was my dance teacher and he cheated on me with Kayla? Well he did , and until this day he still apologizes and tries to win me back.

" Hey Zac baby , wanna come to my house after school " , she said with a flirty smile and a wink.

" Actually I'm busy " he replied.

When i started walking away I heard him yell " Hey Sophia "!

I stopped and turned around not saying anything.

" Can I talk to you"? he said.

Uh- Oh..