2

Tyrell

I watched Dan and Phil leave Elliot's apartment. Dan walked straight out and Phil waved and gently shut the door. I wonder if they're a couple?

"They seem nice," I say to Elliot. Why do I even try to speak to him? He very rarely answers back. "No?"

"Yeah they seem nice, Tyrell," Elliot says quietly. I look around his apartment, thinking of what to say next.

"How's your -um stomach?" I asked, breaking character slightly.

"What? The area you shot? Yeah, still hurts, thanks Tyrell," he always does this. He goes from calm to stressed to angry so quickly but I'm no one to judge. I change moods at just the same rate.

"It was just a question," I mumble angrily.

"A stupid one," Elliot says back. I grind my teeth slightly. I look up at his eyes and smile.

"Have you spoken to Angela recently?" I ask. Elliot looks up at me and the looks down again.

"Yeah, she calls me a lot," Elliot answers back. I let out a quiet sigh.

"Do you love Angela? I feel like you do," I ask. Elliot widens his eyes slightly.

"No, not really. She's nice but I'm still not over Shayla and I'm just not fit for a relationship," Elliot explained. I loved hearing him talk.

I nod carefully and he awkwardly smiles at me.

"How's Joanna?" He mumbles. My head shoots up at him speaking without being asked a question first.

"She left me for a guy called Derick - honestly I don't blame her," I say sadly. Elliot gives me a sympathetic smile.

"We have shit lives, don't we? I got shot and still can't get over my dead girlfriend and your wife left you. Not to mention all the bullshit that happens around that with the dark army," Elliot says. I smile at him.

"Yeah," I say, speechless. Elliot always has such amazing but depressing thoughts.

"Where are you staying? I'm guessing Joanna got the house," Elliot asked.

"No, she went to go live with Derick in his apartment. The house is lonely now though," I said quite sadly. Elliot looks at me.

"Do you want to stay here tonight? I can sleep on the couch if you want," Elliot offers. It seems weird that he trusts me but maybe he just needs company tonight. I nod and he gives me a smile.

"I can take the couch, Elliot. You need to rest somewhere comfortable," I say quickly.

"Honestly? I'm not bothered if we share a bed. It's not the worst thing that could happen," Elliot mumbled, taking off his hoodie and jeans and lying in his bed.

I feel a bit weird about taking my clothes off in front of him but he seems more interested in his phone.

"Do you need any medicine before you sleep?" I ask before I get into his bed.

"No, I'm okay thanks Tyrell," Elliot says in a neutral tone. I nod and cover myself with his duvet.

"Do you remember when you woke up after I shot you?" I mumble. He looked at me for a second and nodded.

"Yeah, you were crying and you were holding my hand. I'm also pretty sure you were talking to someone," Elliot mumbles.

"I was talking to Angela. She had to go because her dad needed her for something," I explained.

Elliot continued to stare at me weirdly, waiting for an answer.

"Why are you telling me this?" Elliot asked.

"When you woke up you asked me where someone was. I'm pretty sure you wasn't 100% conscious but you asked me where mr robot was," I said quietly. Elliot's eyes widen in shock.

"M-Mr Robot?" Elliot mumbles, looking around the room. "Where is he, I've not seen him since we went to that place." I look at him weirdly.

"Who is he? I've never seen him," I ask.

"You have, you just didn't know it," Elliot said. I give him a concerning look.

"You're starting to freak me out, Elliot. What do you mean I've seen him before? Who the fuck is he?" I say, my voice raising towards the end. Elliot flinches slightly.

"Me," he mumbles. "I am mr robot," Elliot says. I still am confused.

"What? Why were you looking for him then?" I ask. He sighs quietly.

"It's hard to explain Tyrell and I'm tired. Can we just sleep?" Elliot asks. I look at him for a few more seconds but nod.

I get closer towards him and fall asleep.

Elliot

I can't believe I asked Tyrell where mr robot is. Now I'm going to have to explain everything to him.

Phil

Dan and I have set up his bed so we decided to just call it a night and sleep in the same bed. We are only friends but I don't mind sharing beds with him. We did it all the time on tour.

I climb into bed with him and he flicks the lamp off. I felt Dan's eyes on me.

"It's been a strange day, hasn't it?" I mumble. Dan agrees and we stay silent for a second.

"How do you feel about the new neighbours?" Dan asked. I laugh quietly.

"I like them both, do you think Tyrell lives here?" I say, starting up a conversation. We always do this whilst sharing a bed.

"Who the fuck is he?" We hear someone from the other apartment yell.

"Uh oh," Dan mumbles. "Trouble in paradise."

"Do you think they're together?" I ask. Dan stays silent for a second.

"I don't know. Tyrell seems a lot more interested in Elliot," Dan says.

"All well, I guess it doesn't matter. We're just their neighbours," I reply, closing the conversation. Dan nodded.

"Night Phil," Dan mumbled.

"Night Danny," I reply, turning around and letting my eyes close shut.