Chapter 13

I sat in the bathroom for an hour before i left the bathroom. Charley was sitting on the bed waiting. He hadn't left yet. HE looked at me almost sorry. I shook my head at him and sat on the side table. "I am so sorry," Charley said breaking the silence that surrounded us. "I didn't mean it and i shouldn't have said any of it." "It doesn't matter just forget it." "Your file came in about an hour ago." I fell silent waiting for him to say something. "I burned it. If you wanted me to know you would tell me," he said. I spun around so fast i fell off the table. He laughed a little and so did i. "Why would you do that?" i asked him still sitting on the floor. I was comfy. "Well if you wanted me to know you would tell me and its clear you wont." I smiled. "Thank you." He nodded with a smile. "But you're right," i said. "You deserve to know what's going on." "Luna if you don't want to tell me-" "Charley stop," i said interrupting him. "i want to... i need to." He nodded at me. "Cassie and i were twins," i said. I didn't look at him as i spoke. "We were twelve when everything happened. Cassie and i were taken on our way home from school. The people drugged us so we didn't know what was going on. It felt like hours we were there but it was months." i swallowed hard. "While we were there the people beat us and drugged us some more. When we were found we were rushed to the hospital. It took weeks to get the drugs out of our systems. Turns out Cassie was allergic to it. Our father was already dad and he was the only one of us that had the same bone marrow. There was nothing they could do. My mom went into a depression. i don't blame her, now.  We were in the hospital for a year and during this time mom managed to fall in love with my new step father. I don't know how she did it but it didn't matter me. Every night when Cassie was asleep and my mom was gone the doctors would come. They would touch me promising me it was to make sure i was okay. Cassie never knew and i never told her. I didn't know what to say, i didn't know what to do. When Cassie passed i became depressed. My mom brought me home with her new husband. I tried to kill myself. My mom brought me back to the hospital and they sent me to a psychiatric ward. I wasn't crazy i was just depressed. They treated me well for a while then they started using me. I didn't know. I tried to fight it but they were always stronger than me. Every hospital i have been to, every place that had nurses and heart monitors and IVs i have been hurt. When i was released from that place i was told my mom was killed. She crashed her car into a tree and i was left with my step father. That was two years ago." It was silent in the room for a while. "Luna i'm-" Charley started. "If you are gonna say sorry save it. I have had enough sorry's for my life time." He nodded but didn't say anything. That night was the first night  in a long time that i had a nightmare.

***** I know it probably isnt what you thought it would be and i'm sorry :/ sorry it took so long i had the biggest writers block ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************