Chapter Twenty Seven | Birthday & Bites

Start from the beginning

"Wow".

"Ouch Bon"

"Sorry I know it's Caroline birthday, funeral or whatever but I just feel it's really wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town".

"I'm doing it to protect him Bonnie. I want to give him a chance to have a quiet normal life".

"He should be able to choose how he wants to live it, you're taking his choices away".

"Bonnie, you can't tell him.".

"Why? Are you gonna compel me not to?".

"Okay, let's take deep breaths in and pretend this isn't awkward" Isabella comments, earning an awkward smile from Matt and Caroline.

"You know, you guys are ruining a perfect funeral".

"I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go sleep it off or something. Happy birthday" Bonnie sighs before leaving. The rest continue to celebrate and relax until Tyler turns up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to crash the party".

"So don't".

"No it's okay".

"Can I talk to you for a sec? It's kind of important". Tyler and Caroline walk outside to talk.

"I'm going to leave the awkward drama thingy here and leave you guys to your celebration. See you Matt, Elena". The brunette vampire smiles before walking of the place they were in and checking the surroundings for anything but there is only Tyler and Caroline. She sits back, waiting for the blonde to finish so she can say happy birthday and goodbye but then her hearing picks up on Caroline shouting

"Oh my god! Just get away from me! Get away from me!".

She vamp speeds over to them, throwing Tyler off. "What did he do?".

"He bit me"Her eyes go towards the werewolf whose eyes have gone yellow from her throwing him off. She picks him up, holding him away from her "Don't ever hurt her again, you hear me, Lockwood. Treat her with respect, treat your friends with respect. Now go - ah" Tyler had quickly bitten her arm and ran away.

-

"Klaus?" Bella calls out from the front of his mansion. The door opens swiftly after, showing her the blue eyed handsome hybrid.

"Yes?".

"Your little hybrid bit me". His gaze goes to her arm, looking at the wound, his face showing concern and beckons her inside. He stares at her for a moment.

"Klaus Mikaelson, would you do me the honour of curing me from this werewolf bite?" Isabella asks, placing a kind smile on her face.

"Why yes, I will" He says, grinning before biting into his wrist and bringing her closer. She attaches her lips to his wrist, drinking his blood which heals the werewolf blood. Her eyes gaze into his, as he holds his wrist against her mouth. She pulls away, wiping the blood off her mouth.

"Thank you".

"My pleasure. Can you take this vial of my blood to Caroline, Tyler came to me, very distressed and begged for me to cure her".

"I will" She nods at him, walking out the door.

In a matter of minutes, she makes it to the Forbes house, vial in hand and Liz invites her in to help Caroline.

"Isabella, how are you fine?".

"Klaus healed me so I'm here to help you" The brunette shows the vial of blood. "Think of it as a birthday present". Caroline sits up and the wound comes into view "I'm sorry that he did bite you, it looks bad".

"It's okay, you tried to help".

"Now sit, drink this and heal. You have a life to live, Caroline Forbes. The world is waiting for you to explore and be free" Isabella hands her the vial. The blonde vampire lifts the vial to her lips, drinking the liquid down.

"Happy Birthday" The brunette vampire says with a smile.