Melissa got a guy for a mentor. "You sure he's a guy?" I asked.

"Yeah, DUH.. I think he graduated here or something."

 "Oh."

I unfolded my paper one last time, and looked at the name on the paper.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Lou Teasdale

I don't know who the hell he or she is, but when Andy saw my paper he practically screeched.

"What?" I asked. "What's wrong."

"You got Lou Teasdale!!!!!!!!" He said, pointing at the paper in my hands.

"Yeah, so?" I nodded.

Andy sort of facepalmed. So did Melissa. "Damn it, Sydny. How man years were you hibernating back there in Australia?"

I gave Melissa my best 'it-aint-funny' face. "How the hell am I supposed to know who she is?"

"Well..." Andy sighed. "For starters, she's like the stylist of the world's biggest boyband."

I froze when he said 'boyband'. "Like I would care?" I shrugged. "What boyband is it anyway?'

"ONE DIRECTION." Melissa and Andy sort of shouted.

"Ohh.. really?" I lightly laughed.

I swear Andy was taking all his willpower not to slap me. "You, my friend" he patted me. "need a tour in the modern world."

"Whatever, guys. I think I know them." I said. "What are their songs?"

Melissa and Andy thought for a second. "Uhhh... What Makes You Beautiful?"

"Sing it."

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else......." Melissa and Andy sing together. The tune was quite familiar. I think I heard it somewhere.

"I know that song!" I smiled. "I think I heard it at the mall or something. Wait... Were they the sculptures at Madame Tussaud's?"

"YEAH! YOU WENT THERE?"

"No. My friends talked about them sometimes, I think?"

Andy nodded. "Well, back to Lou Teasdale. She is still working for the boys on their tour, and I think she's also doing favrs for that band that supports One Direction on their tour..." Andy explained. "What's the name of that band again?" He asked Melissa.

"5..." Melissa started. I froze. "5 something something??"

Oh my god. "Could that band coincidentally be 5 Seconds of Summer?"

"YES. EXACTLY. Wow. Can you believe you know something?!" Melissa said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"How did you know them?"

"I sort of met them on the plane?"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Andy screamed.

"Hey, mister. Would you mind listening?" Miss Josie told Andy.

Andy looked at Miss Josie and said sorry. When Miss Josie proceeded, he turned back to me and murdered me with questions.

"When did you meet them? Do they know you? Are you guys close? Did you guys talk? What were they doing on that plane? HOWWWW?"

"Ohmygod. Hold your horses." I told Andy. Melissa laughed at my comment. She'd been listening to Miss Josie for the past couple of minutes. "Well, they were also going here from Australia... And their lead vocalist, Luke?"