Beverly my baby!

Okay so we all know that Bill and Beverly fall for each other in the books, the mini series, and the new movie because it's a iconic event! Its supposed to happen or everything wouldn't be the same! Because come on you have to admit they are prett...

Okay so we all know that Bill and Beverly fall for each other in the books, the mini series, and the new movie because it's a iconic event! Its supposed to happen or everything wouldn't be the same! Because come on you have to admit they are pretty darn cute!

So far this hasn't been a problem...yet. But here is my little rant so enjoy!

I know that one of you unicorn asses are going to make a Bill story with Beverly being the bitch of the group and being jealous of Bill and the oc.

EXAMPLE:

Hi, my name is Lily Lachance and I'm in love with my best friend Bill! We have been best friends ever since I came to Derry and I am head over heals for that stuttering boy! But the wicked witch of the west has to always get in the way aka. Beverly Marsh. She is such a little bitch! She thinks she can take my man? Hell lollipops no! She has always hated me for liking Bill.
Since we were kids she has pulled my pigtails, put gum in my hair, and made me look stupid in font of everyone. She wants my billy willy and she can't have him!

END OF HORRID EXAMPLE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS PURE DO NOT DO THIS!

Beverly is our baby and just because a different looking girl is chosen to be Beverly doesn't mean you hate on our precious bean! I actually think Sophia (aka. Beverly) is going to play Beverly very well.

Just because she has shorter hair and looks a lot different from the original Bev doesn't mean she is going to make her character act differently. I actually really like her and think she is s adorable and sweet girl!

In the IT stories on wattpad I have read so far Beverly hasn't been the jealous evil bitch. So that's a good sign and I'm happy! But please don't make Bev a mean girl. Don't even think about making her the mean girl then at the end making her nice. I know its a fanfiction but it just doesn't seem right.