The Limo Ride

Delancey's POV
Kait and i both meet the boys out back in the limousine, turns out they ARE staying in the same hotel as us! As soon as i climb in i find myself between Harry and Louis, Kaitlin is currently between Niall and Liam. Zayn is sitting at the ens seat between us all. Louis starts off the joking and between the two of us soon the entire car is out of breath. Liam & Kait seem to be having an interesting conversation, Zayn and Niall are talking, I've always assumed they were close, and Harry is starring at Kaitlin with Stars in his eyes. I grin and nudge him. "You likey her" i whisper. He replies with a blush. Oh this is good!
Kaitlin's POV
Liam and I are talking during our ride back to the hotel. Niall and Zayn are sitting together and Delancey seems to be trying to rival the Sassmaster! Harry is being a bit too quiet and I can feel his eyes on me. I refocus on me and LiLi's conversation, but he can tell what I'm thinking. "I hope you know he really likes you." Liam says. I can feel my heart swell with happiness. Harry shootsv Liam a warning glare. i giggle and pull out my phone and text him " i like Harry too, but please don't tell him."
Liams POV
i read Kait's text and grin. Then i text back " your secret is safe with me.. if you can keep another one." "what is it?" she texts/replies "Zayn likes Delancey." i text her back. Its true> we was mumbling something about gorgeous green eyes earlier. I look up at Kaitlin and follow her nervous stare. Yikes.. Delancey and Lou are planning..
Louis POV
I knew there was something I liked about Delancey. She's quite the Sassmaster hesrself.I wonder if she likes carrots..No time for that. She has a plan.. I bet El will be willing to help. As she finishes telling me about her plan I say " i like how you think babe!" She laughs and mocks a curtsey. "Thank you, your highness, its an honor." she quips. Now i just can't wait 'til were back at the hotel.
Niall's POV
I can't figure out why Zayn is being so quiet so i ask him. He answers with a flick of his eyes over to Delancey. "Oh.." I say."You like her?" i ask. "Yeah, I guess I do." he whispers"but shh. I don't want anyone to know yet." he adds. "I won't tell." I promise. he gives a small smile, "Thanks Niall." he replies.