Lost Little Girl

Niall's POV

Everytime I look at Kaitlin I see myself. It's weird our personalities and looks are so similar. And Harry thinks the same about Delancey. I glance back at her and feel a familiar ping of sadness thinking about my own little sister. She would have been about Kaitlyns age but she died at birth. I turn my head and try to focus.

Harry's POV

I over heard a conversation earlier between Delancey and Lou and heard something I never expected to. Delancey was thrown out by her parents. The thought that anyone could ever not want her to be around shocks me, and not just because she's a mirror image of myself. Her pain explains her choice in clothing and makeup.. She's just a lost little girl. That's when it hit me. She doesn't have to be. I may have one sister already but I feel like I could handle another. I lean over to one of our security guards and ask him if he could go get me some paperwork, feeling a new wave of excitement was over me. I turn to the girls "Hey, it's been fun getting to know you guys but the concert is about to begin. Despite that I'm not sure I'm done hanging out with you guys. I'm sure the other guys and I can agree that we'd love it if you would meet us back here after the show and we can hang out a little more. Are you guys in??" The look of shock on their faces is priceless. "Yes!" Kaitlin squeals and I feel my heart flutter looking at her smile. "Sounds cool." Delancey agrees but I can tell she's more excited than she looks.