Luke's back

I Don't Own Bunk'd I Only Own Lilly!!(sorry I skipped queen of screams but that episodes is boring)

Lilly's POV:

Me:*Ravi and Emma are going through safety drills on a canoe...on the ground?!?*

Scene:Lilly is sitting beside Griff Who is behind Zuri

Me:I'm no expert but I think the reason were not moving is because were not in the water.

Zuri:*hums in agreement*Preach it sister. And our only way of drowning is if that sprinkler system goes off.

Griff:Yeah. Where's the danger? The worst thing that could happen would be grass stains.

Emma:*looks at us*Grass stains on the wrong garment could be tragic.

Ravi:Yes campers,now please pay after all it is safety week.

Emma:Right! Do you think I'd be wearing this life reserver if I didn't have to? No one looks food in orange!

Ravi:Except you.

Me:Hey!*looks offended*

Ravi:*looks at me*-and you.

Zuri:Smooth move Ravi.

Ravi:Now imagine a storm hits*makes whooshing noises**looks at Emma*Emma,a little help?

Emma:Uh. Fine.Whoosh!

Wind suddenly blows

I know who it is already.

Luke:*jumps from latter*Hey guys!

Me,Ravi,Emma,Zuri:Hi Luke!

Luke:*looks at the canoes**looks confused*😕

Me:Don't ask.

Timeskip

Me:*hugs Luke*I missed you SO much Luke!

Luke:Thanks little sis! I got a week of from summer school so mom and dad said I could come to camp Kikiwaka.

Zuri:It was nice of them to let you use the plane.

Luke:Yeah. "Let" me.

Me:*giggles*

Ravi:Luke I would like you to meet one of my campers and Lilly's boyfriend*gets Griff*Griff.

Griff:Hey man. That was so cool jumping from that latter.

Luke and Griff:*fistbump*

Luke:Thanks! I once tried to do that from our private jet. I'm still picking bugs and a part of a bird out of my teeth.*motions to his teeth* By the way,*face and voice goes dark* Break Lilly's heart,I break you. We clear?

Griff:*gulps nervously and nods*

Luke: Good. Cause I'm keeping my eye on you.

Griff: T-that's c-c-cool man.

Luke:*Acts like nothing happened* FYI,Lilly sings in her sleep!

Griff:*Laughs nervously*

Me:Hey!*offended look*

Griff:Sorry Mrs.Jones!

Luke:*confused again*Mrs.Jones?

Emma:It's Griff's pet name for Lilly.

Luke:Aww...just so you know*Face goes serious* Before you call her "Ms.Jones" again,you have to pass the interaction.

Griff:*Gulps nervously*

Timeskip

Scene:Lilly is sitting beside Griff. Luke,Griff,Zuri and Lilly are at a lunch table.

Luke:Let's go walk! I need to walk off this...oatmeal?*looks at me*