The door opened and I saw Maverick, he was bringing fruits and flowers, yet I know he already knows why we're crying again. Naramdaman ko ang pag siko sa akin ni Miley kaya pinunas ko ang luha at sinalubong siya.

He kissed my forehead "I'm sorry, I love you." He said sincerely, and I just nodded and brought the flower and fruits to the table.

After a while, we led mom to one of the beds and had her rest. She was tired from crying.

"Gabby, we'll just change and we will arrange some stuff for Hugo, we'll be back later this afternoon. Okay?" Ate Carmina said and hugged me before going out.

"Thanks for being with us, Gabbi, take care ha, call us anytime." Ate Armina said and went out.

Miley and Frances were about to leave when I stopped them. I don't want to be alone with Maverick.

"I'll be the one to leave." He said, and our eyes met and I can totally see the hurt in his eyes "I'll go ahead." He pressed his lips against mine and went out.

Tinapik ako ni Frances "He's kawawa. Hindi ka ba naaawa?!" She said and pouted "Do you see the pain in his eyes?"

"He deserves it naman eh." Miley commented and comforted me by tapping my shoulder. "It's okay, it takes time to forgive someone."

Napailing na lamang ako at lumabas ng kwarto ni dad para habulin si Maverick. I shouted his name, and he turned around. He smiled, and was about to come back when I heard voices behind me.

"Tita Gabby!"

"Mom--- Titaa Gab!"

My lips formed into smiles when I saw them running towards me "Oh my god!" I opened my arms and welcomed them to my embrace. They were giggling, and kissed me one by one. They were so cute!

"Good morning po!" They greeted me in unison which made me smile even more. They were with Kent who's currently bringing lunch boxes. He raised it and smiled "Did you eat?"

I nodded, "Yeah, hangover soup."

"Tsk, tsk." He's shaking his head as if he's not believing me "I did!" I snapped back and beat his arms.

"Come inside, come." I said and led them inside dad's hospital room. Miley and Frances were surprised to see the kids and they entertained them. I saw Kent still standing outside the door so I reached for his arms and pulled him inside.

"I knew they'll go with you so I prepared enough for all of us." Kent said and pointed to my two cousins.

"Yeah, they did." I said and smiled "Ilan na bang utang ko? You never failed to send us food, hindi ba nalulugi sayo si Xavier?"

We both chuckled "Of course not! I am paying naman noh."

Kent went over to the kids and told them to be quiet since my mom was sleeping, but when Finn held her hand, nagising siya. It's too late for Kent to warn them. When they saw them, my mother instantly smiled, as if she hadn't been crying earlier. Miley and Frances were taken aback when they saw mom smile. I do, too, when everything is still new, but I'm used to it now.

Kent went to her and nag mano, he even asked how's my mom, and even talked to her. The children were everywhere. Callie and Dylan are playing and chatting with Miley and Frances. Rylan and Finn are sitting beside my dad's bed, talking and sharing their week as if dad can hear them, and I can't help but smile.

I went to the foods and opened them; when my mother asked about it, we joined her and ate. We were just talking about everything. Mom even told Kent about the news, and he said he'd go pay his respects. Miley and Frances also interact with him, asking him questions about random topics such as how difficult it is for him to be a parent to four adorable little kids. We were just having a lot of fun together, and mom was laughing and even hysterically at one point when Rylan threw a dad joke we didn't expect.