(Insert awsome title here)

Bubbles P.O.V

As the bell rang to end lunch I quickly ran to my next class,chemistry. We were halfway through the class and I was not paying attention,I was pulled out of my thoughts by The teacher. "Ms.Bubbles please pay attention!" I just nodded and began doodling then Boomer was staring at me. "What?" He just looked at me " uhhhh we have to get in pairs for the formation of crystalization " *shit...why me??*  As I was about to reach for the flask Boomers Hand touched mine and I blushed like a tomato "s-sorry bubs"
"I-It's o-okay b-boomer" I just erased the feeling and went back to being the stoic bubbles. After class I went to my favorite place the backyard of the school under a cherry blossom tree. I took out my beats headphones and listened to some heartbreaking songs  feeling empty and lonely inside. Butch passed by and sat next to me. Thee was an air of awkward silence. He cleared his throat,"s-so are y-you okay?" I glanced at him" do I look okay" Butch leaned in on me and joined his lips on mine. I internally screamed and freaked out *s-should I k-kiss back*
Then I suddenly..........

Author note

Heyyyy guyss I was told if I don't publish this I'll be brutally murdered suuuu here it isss don't kill me Ayato-sakamaki13 I love you!hugs and kisses💖😘