Part 5

Happy reading... :)

Days passed . Sanyukta's liking for Randhir kept on growing . His polite and helpful behavior towards his colleagues was a topping . Aryan noticed each and every action of hers. However , both were stuck on the same question - why does Randhir behave so aloof and differently with Sanyukta ? Aryan was more confused as he knew that earlier Sanyukta and Randhir had been in a relationship . To know whether Randhir still had feelings for Sanyukta or not , he made a plan .

That evening , when Sanyukta went back home , she was shocked to know that her marriage had been fixed with Aryan .

She refused , fought but her parents remained adamant on their decision.

Next morning when she went to office, everyone her marriage was the topic of conversation . She just went to her cabin and stood by the window, thinking about the sudden change in her life .

On the other hand , Randhir wasn't much pleased on hearing this announcement. He tried to control the restlessness and anger but couldn't . Soon he was found marching towards her cabin . He pushed open the door and barged into the cabin . Only Aryan was allowed to enter her cabin like this , without permission.

Seeing his reaction , Aryan gave a victorious smile .

In the cabin :

Sanyukta was standing facing outside the window.

S- Aryan , thank god you came . I know we are best friends and we would make an awesome couple ...

The next moment , she was turned around , pushed to a wall and a pair of lips crashed against hers . She was shocked . She started hitting the man on his arms , wriggling but the man was too Strong for any of her attacks . After a minute , she was left .

She was shocked to see the man in front of her .

Randhir .

R- go and marry whoever you want to, I don't care

Randhir left . Sanyukta touched her lips . She was kissed by her crush , Randhir . A small smile formed on her lips .
..

She went to Aryan's cabin . Seeing her going to Aryan's cabin , Randhir punched the nearby wall in anger .

There in Aryan's cabin

S- I can't marry you Aryan

A- I know

S- you know? Then all this gossip ?

A- Randhir likes you too

S- huh ? What ??

Aryan smiled .

Slowly Sanyukta got everything .

S- seriously ?

A- what ?

S- so much drama just to know whether he likes me or not , wait, did you tell mom dad that I like Randhir

A- no , I told that I want to make my lady love jealous

Sanyukta thought something and started laughing .

A- what , why are you laughing ?

S- lady love , Randhir , Aryan and Randhir , not bad haan

A- wait I'll tell you , you ...

While Sanyukta just ran out of his cabin laughing . Seeing that , Randhir clenched his fists in anger .

Sanaya - I think Sanyukta and Aryan would make a great couple . What do you think ?

Randhir glared at her .
Sa- what ?

R- shut up .
He left from there .

Sanaya was shocked at his reply .

......................................................................

Ohk , that's it . How was it ?

Keep supporting me and loving me .... :)