CHAPTER 11

Louis' pov.

I woke up on the cold floor. Then everything came back to me. Liam and Zayn knocking me out. Then saying that they will get what they want. Oh no! Kaitlyn!

I quickly got up and Niall said "Liam's room."  I ran up the stairs and through the hall way. I took all my strength and broke down the door.

When I looked in the room I saw Liam on top of kaitlyn kissing her and he was taking off her underwear.

I was so pissed at Liam because he would never do this but I guess I was wrong and I'm even more pissed at Zayn because he has done this to her 2 times. I hope there's not going to be a third.

I knocked Zayn out and now I'm trying to get Liam off of her. He wouldn't get off so I untied her foot. She lifted her leg up hard and kneed him in the balls. He fell off of her onto the floor.

I untied her really fast and grabbed her clothes. We ran out of the door and into my room. I hugged her and asked if she was still thirsty. She said "yes" and  I said "ok your coming with me"

"why?" She asked. "I'm not leaving you alone anymore their going to have to fight me first to get to you." She said "oh."

kaitlyn's pov.

Louis asked me if I was still thirsty and I said "yes." Then he said "Ok your coming with me."

"Why?"  I asked. "Because I'm not leaving you alone anymore. Their going to have to fight me first to get to you." He said.

He held my hand tightly. When he did that I felt something tingle inside me. He led me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I tried to let go of his hand to do something but he said "don't let go or they will take you." I said "ok."

He got me a drink of water. Then I said "I have to use the bathroom." He let me to a door and said "Here." He hesitantly let go of my hand.

I walked in the bathroom and turned on the light. I shut the door and locked it. I used the bathroom and washed my hands.

I unlocked the door and found no one there. I knew Louis would not leave me here alone so something must of happened to him.

I ran to lou's room and locked to door. I felt a presence in the room with me. I was scared of who it was. I turned around and looked around.

Something was on the bed. It looked like a person tied to it. I walked up to the person and looked at the face it was Lou knocked out and tied up.

Since he was tied with rope I decided to untie him. I was trying to untie the rope but I couldn't.

(a/n) dun dun dun. what do u think will happen next comment what u think!!! luv u guys!