Seven

Cry no more, feeling all alone and insecure
You have been going through all these stage
Now it's time to turn these pages
We're gonna stand in line, and not give up but walk that road
That everybody goes, through lights and shadows

Light & Shadows - O'G3NE

------------------------------------

Stoffel sighs happily when he opens the door to his house in Monaco again. I giggle, walking after him into his apartment. The first week of testing is over and Stoffel wanted to just go straight home, it's now 9 in the evening. The entire 4 days, Mclaren had problems, so Stoffel wasn't too happy after his testing sessions, but he seems better now.

"I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again" Stoffel mumbles, immediately walking towards the bedroom. I just follow him, feeling myself being extremely tired as well.

"What are the plans for tomorrow?" I softly ask, as I place my bag in the corner of the room, opening it to find a shirt to sleep in. Stoffel throws his shirt on my head, making me giggle. He likes it when I wear his shirts, which I like as well. I quickly take of my own shirt and replace it with his. I take my jeans off and put on a pair of shorts.

"Well, actually. My parents asked if they could come by for a couple of days, but I said that I didn't know if it'd be a good time. Do you mind?" my eyes widen.

"Why? It's your house, Stof"

"Yeah, but, you're here as well" I smile at how sweet he is, he's considering my feelings about his parents coming over.

"I'm okay with it, Stof. I just have a question" Stoffel nods his head, sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit down next to him, needing to know the exact answer to this.

"How are you going to introduce me to your parents? I mean, like, what are you going to call me?" I ask. Stoffel frowns for a second, but softly biting his lip.

"I don't know, to be honest" I nod my head slowly, slightly feeling sad, but also understanding his doubts. Stoffel grabs ahold of my hand, making me look up at him.

"Look, I really like you, Kenna. I am just a bit scared it's all going a bit fast. I mean, you got out of a relationship, I don't want to move to fast" Stoffel slowly explains. I can only smile, wanting to show him that I am okay with going fast. I place my hand on his cheek and kiss his lips softly. I can feel Stoffel smiling against my lips, making me sigh, happily.

"Stof, I don't mind how things are going. I really like you as well. You make me feel safe, you make me happy. And right now, you're the only one who is the source of my happiness. I don't mind moving fast" I tell him, making him smile.

"Well, then. My lovely Kenna, do you want to do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" Stoffel asks, trying to sound posh. I start laughing loudly, letting myself fall against him.

"Off course, my dear Stof" I reply in the same tone, making Stoffel laugh as well. He kisses me again, pulling me against him.

"Now I'll introduce you as my girlfriend to my parents" Stoffel mumbles against my lips. I nod and smile, kissing him softly.

"I look forward to meeting them. If they're as amazing as you are, which I truly believe, it'll be a great couple of days" Stoffel smiles and kisses my head.

"I'm gonna call them quickly and then we can go and sleep" I nod and watch Stoffel grabbing his phone and walking into the living room. I can't help but smile, Stoffel being the reason of it. Sure, I'm going to meet his parents and that's nerve wrecking, but that's for tomorrow to worry about.