confess pt. 2

it had been about a year since alexander hamilton and john laurens had met. they had been working together for a while now. john fell in love with alexander at first sight. alexander took time to get to know john. as he did, he also fell in love with his partner.

alexander walked back to his and johns dorm. he smiled a smile he saw john. john was cleaning the room. he had the vacuum on. alex walked over to the man in the room and tapped his shoulder.

john jumped and quickly turned the vacuum off. he turned around as he saw alexander. "hey... ca-can i talk to you..?" he stuttered. john nodded. he put the vacuum back in the closet and sat in the bed. he patted the spot next to him, motioning for alexander to come sit next to him.

"what do you need?" john asked alex, smiling. alexander couldn't help but smile. "so..." alex trailed off. before he speak he was cut off by john. john had pulled alexander into a kiss without thinking. alexander couldn't move. he wanted to kiss back but john pulled away before he got a chance.

johns face had turned red. he looked to his lap. "i-i..." john stuttered. alexanders face turned a deep shade of red. he put his pointer finger and middle finger under johns chin. he gently pulled his face up to look at him. alexander pressed his lips to johns and kissed him again.

john kissed alexander back. he smiled into the kiss. alexander pulled away after about a minuet. johns face turned a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. "did that really just happen?" he asked himself. alexander nodded as john realized he had said that out loud. "yes..." alex smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"theres something ive been wanting to ask you." alexander said, looking down at the floor. "well what is it?" john smiled. "how do you say... veux-tu sortir avec moi?" ((it says will u go out with me in French lol)) he asked the man sitting next to him. john nodded his head before alex could finish his sentence. "yes." he said and pulled alexs face up to look at him. john pressed his lips against alexanders. "c'est donc official." alexander purred against johns lips. ((so its official in frnch))

*&* time skip *&*

alexander and john were cuddling as they heard a knock on the door. before they could change positions, the person behind the knock, had already barged in the room. it was George. he was silent for just a tiny moment to look at the men in each others arms before he screamed, "CUTE!!" he smiled. "I just came by to say hello." he said, walking out the door.