1

A/N: Before we start... Okay so like I said in the description this isn't fiction. My boyfriend wants to do the study: Videography and animation. which is short terms means he wants to make movies. He makes Youtube clips and movies just for fun and practice purposes.

Now... On with the story

'What do you think?' I take a look at the video playing on his Macbook's  screen, it's the video of the festival we went to a couple of days ago. I look at the images of the people dancing and singing along, the musicians playing on the different stages. I was there, with him, I've seen everything with my own eyes, but still the way the video looks gives me a whole other impression it feels like I'm seeing  it trough his eyes.

I immediately forget the soaring pain in my legs and feet, I forget the headache and the tiredness. The upbeat sounds behind the clips makes me wanna dance all over again. 

I'm in love with this boy, I even love him. I love the way he smiles, the way he talks, the way he comforts me, the way his puts his energy in his passion, and how it shows. The way we go to a festival and he caries his camra and microphone with him, all day next to that smile he always seems to wear looking through that lens. I love the way we fit like puzzle pieces, I'm his corner and he's my connector. I love his work almost as much as I love him. So enough with all this lovely dovely stuff, let's get back to the video, the video he put a lot of work into.

'I love it' I say with a wide smile on my face, I kiss him on the cheek. He smiles 'I love that you're always so suportive about my work'. 

I've done a similar study that he wants to do after his first study, but I didn't like it as much as I would think. All the puzzling with image and audio and getting it all together, it just wasn't it for me, so in my second year I quit, you could say I'm a drop-out besides the fact that I will start a new study this summer. But again enough with this, this isn't about me. This is about him.

A while ago my boyfriend and I were talking about studies and what to do next. I quit my study to become a (kindergarten) teacher and he is finishing his study but didn't know what to do next. Every year he makes a video compilation of his year, and he's gotten pretty good at it. After conversating about studies we found out that that is what he really loves, and it would be amazing if he could study that. And if he'd wanted to study that, it wouldn't hurt having an online portfolio. So that's how the idea of Youtube started.

'But Robyn...' His voice has a slight somesort of insecure undertone. 'Mmmh?' 'I'm still not sure what I want to do!' My boyfriend is fairly attractive to say the least, at least attractive enough to be a vlogger. But he doesn't want to be that, he wants to show the people the world, and all it's beautiful places and events, through his eyes, without in his own words: him blocking the view. So for now, he's making a lot of compilation videos as you could call it , they're nicely put together video's, and the boy has talent he really does. And isn't that the most important thing to make it? Talent and I'm gonna say it again passion, and he has a lot of both so I know he's gonna make it. 

A/N 2 : So if you got currious and you want to check his channel out I'll put a link to his latest video, the one I'm talking about in this chapter. Right here: 

(You can also look up PFNB productions on Youtube)