Dark Paradise 》 Wonder Woman

"Every time I close my eyes,"

"It's like a dark paradise."

______________________________________

Sraclett E. Diamond was trained by the women of Themyscira to be the best she could be, but to be the best means she had to give up all that she knows.

Since her first day of arriving to the island paradise she had always had Diana by her side. She was loyal beyond belief to the princess and would fight though hell and back just to do it all over again.

But theres more to her then just her deep loyal but the undying passionate love that even to this day she still has for the dark-haired goddess.

But when news of a war happening in man's world leads Diana to leave her home and fight and which makes Sraclett go after with only two missions.

Keep Diana save & save the world she once call home.

______________________________________

"I loved her from a far and couldn't say "I love you" to who held my heart first."

"Do you ever regret not telling it to her?"

"Every gotdamn day of my life but I did tell her once when I died for her and humanity."

______________________________________

I do not own wonder woman or the characters. I only own Eleanor and her story. All rights belong to to DC Comics.