The Plan

Banzai's POV

Elephant Graveyard

The next morning...

"Man...I'm starving!" I groan. "Can't we just sneak into the Pridelands and-."

Interrupted by Shenzi. "No! Don't you remember what happened last time?" Shenzi glares at me. "We almost got killed by that lion."

"Oh you mean the King?" I question.

"Yes the King!" She snaps at me. "So when I say that we're not going then that means, we're not going!" She barks.

"Hey you're not the boss of me!" I snap back.

Shenzi sighs then leans in closer. "I have a plan to get food that doesn't involve us going into the Pridelands." Ed and I lean in closer to hear the plan. "Remember Taka?" She whispered.

"That nice lion fellow who visits us?" I ask.

"Yeah!" She answered. "I saw him the other day not to far from here, he lives in the Outlands now in a small cave by a river."

"But Taka-." Shenzi interrupts.

"Scar!"

What did she just say? Someone has a scar? "Who's got a scar?" I ask.

"No! Taka's name is now Scar!" She answers.

"Ummm...why would he change his name to that?" I ask.

"Because he has a scar on his eye, his father hit him and that's why he ain't in the Pridelands anymore."

Ed just stares at us with his tongue hanging out and a wide grin.

"So what are we going to do anyway?" I ask getting back to our original topic.

"We need to ask him to go back to the Pridelands and get food for us."

"And how are we gonna do that?" I ask puzzled. "And quit staring at me Ed, you're giving me the creeps." I shoved him into a rock. He gets up looking dizzy and falls over starting to laugh  as if something hysterically funny was happening. I honestly don't now what's wrong with him.

"Will you two boys knock it off?!" Shenzi yells at us. Ed and I come towards her. "Okay here's the plan..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Scar's POV

The Outlands

"Eww gross!" I yell at Zira.

"Sorry but there's barely any animals here to eat anymore. Termites were all I could find." She then yells at me. "If you want real food then you should go back to the Pridelands!"

"You know I can't go back! I'm not going back unless I find a way to become King." I say stuffing my face with the disgusting termites.

Zira was about to say something until three hyenas in the distance yelled out to me. When I could see who it was, I smiled. Zira then looked at me with a confused look. "Hyenas!" She yells about to pounce on them.