Part 3 :DDD

( I got bored so I just made part 3 sin so here u go :D )

Geno's POV

-- Reaper slid down my pants and my member was there hard. Reaper took off his pants and his shirt along with mine. I moved my mouth close to reapers member while he was looking me into the eyes. I opened my mouth and entered reapers member in my mouth then instantly starting sucking fast. "F-Fuck Geno... F-faster!" Reaper said between moans. I obeyed reaper and sucked faster. I could hear Reaper moaning in pleasure I deep throated Reapers member to pleasure him more. Soon I tasted some substance in my mouth then swallowed .I giggled then reaper flipped me over ready to enter me. This was my first time so I expect it to hurt. "O-okay reaper I'm ready" I said nervously. He nodded and entered me, tears fell down my cheek and reaper stopped. "When you want me to move tell me." Reaper said. I got used to reapers size and wiped the tears "O-okay Reapy m-move." I said more nervously. He started to move slowly and I moaned loudly, a small tear fell down my face "J-Just keep going! F...Faster!" I yelled between moans. He started to move faster inside of me, both of are moans were filling the room. "Reapy AH~ H-Har-Harder and f-fas-faster please!" I begged in a loud voice as I kept moaning between moans. He did as I said and he was hitting my prostate "A-AH!~ REAPY RIGHT THERE PLEASE!~" I yelled and he was hitting his member where I said "F-Fuck! Geno I'm getting close!" Reaper moaned in a booming voice. I was getting close too. "R-Reapy I'm close! A-AH!~" we both came at the same time and reaper let his member in me filling me up. Shortly after he let out his member and laid on the floor panting. I was panting as well and I sat on reaper stomach then kissed him on the cheek then laid on reaper. "Enjoyed it?" Reaper questioned me and I nodded. I slid down and my mouth reached reapers members then I started licking off the substance from reapers member. Reaper moaned quietly. Then I moved and laid by reaper hugging him then I felt my self pass out.

Welp that's it! And yes I will make a part 4! I might make a different book on how reaper and Geno met! Sorry Ik it was short I just kinda ran out of ideas and stuff.