Sunday, May 7th, 2017.
First of all, Kenny here is literally me all the time.
Anyways , as most of you may know, I'm Brie, if you don't already go follow me on my main account xxsuplexcitybriexx .. I'll just add on more facts as the days go on, so we don't blow up your notifications with updates, but let's begin, shall we?
1. I'm training to become a deathmatch professional wrestler.
2. 15 - almost 16 - and the biggest libra ever.
3. Austin Aries is one of the loml's alongside many others..shouldn't list them all but it's the
Prettiest Man That Ever Lived, if you will.
Funny and good looking..😉😉
4. Though typically called a snark for "hating" Roman Reigns, I'm actually a nice person, but some people just like to make accusations.
5. Have a doggo bro named Chalupa. I would never I say I own him because he's like family, idk that's just me.
6. I'm trilingual. I speak German, Spanish, and English.
7. My music taste varies, but to name a few artists, here you go; Kendrick Lamar, Post Malone, Bryson Tiller, Lito Garcia, MC Magic, Mobfam, Lana Del Rey, Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Panic! at the Disco(All three of us do), New Years Day, In This Moment, and Killswitch Engage. That's just a few, maybe drop a few artists and I'll let you know if I listen to them or not!
8. Some shows I watch include: Leverage, Sons of Anarchy, Shameless, Empire, and Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.
9. They call me ranch cause I'm dressing.
10. Video gamer(sometimes)
11. I play football and basketball for my school.
12. Wrestling plays a huge part of who I am today. Without wrestling, I pry would have went down in the wrong path. Wrestling was what interested me, and if that wasn't there I pry would have done things that I shouldn't have been doing, and now, it's what I look forward to doing for the rest of my life.
Wrapping this up for now! Hope you guys enjoy!
MORE COMING SOON
YOU ARE READING
Way Too Sweet ↯ Superkliq Trash's Information + Facts BookNon-Fiction
❝ you will suck it, and realize that it's toooo sweet ❞ − m. jackson In which, the three dysfunctional awesome indy people will introduce you to themselves. So, carry on and sit tight because the first chapter is just the start (literally the beginn...