SPRINGIE-SAMPAI NOTICE ME!!!

Foxy the female pirate (red shoulder length hair wearing her usual grey jacket, black tank top, brown capris, black pirate boots, hook hand, and eyepatch) was doing her usual by standing on the stage and then after the routine she gets Springtrap (short blonde hair wears a red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, (but it gets crazy the shirt,jeans and shoes are sewed together by his neck and hands(which represents that he has the purple guy inside him) the insane part is that a stitch across his chest where the heart of the purple guy was ripped out of him) and tennis shoes) or Springie to notice her but no matter what she does (including singing to him, working her ass off for him, (yeah even dressing up as a high school girl, a nurse, A sexy belly dancer, a female cop, a beautiful pirate (considering she is one) princess, a stewardess, a super hot stripper, a sexy and  hot swimsuit model, a bride, and a maid (just to get his attention even more but failed) for him) talked to him, and cleaning up for him) Springtrap never noticed her one bit and still walked passed by her. Everything was the same until one day. The blonde haired boy was walking towards Foxys pirates cove when he notices that it was empty he searched frantically and found nothing. He even accidentally walked in on Golden Freddy(long blonde hair wearing a purple hat, and a gold tux) and Bonnie( long purple hair wearing a purple leotard, a red bow tie, and purple high heels)making out. Springtrap ignored what he had seen and asked, look I'm really sorry to interrupt you and Bonnie Fredbear but have you seen Foxy? I went over to the pirate cove to apologize to her but she wasn't there? Golden Freddy looked at Bonnie then turn to his old friend and answered, no I'm sorry Springbonnie but I haven't seen her since this morning. Golden Freddy turned to Bonnie and asked, how about you babe? Bonnie shook her head and turned to Springtrap and said, sorry Springtrap both of us haven't seen Foxy since this morning and that was the last time we seen her. Springtrap walked out of the room but not before Golden Freddy stopped him and said, hold it a minute Springbonnie before I ran into Bonnie I seem to recall that Foxy and someone I didn't recognize were arguing about something I just can't figure out what. Springtrap was shocked to hear that and ran off but not before yelling out to his old pal, THANK YOU FREDBEAR!! Golden Freddy yelled back while holding Bonnie in his arms, ANYTIME SPRINGBONNIE!! ANYTIME!!! Springtrap ran to the scene of the crime and saw Foxys black jacket he knew right away that something was wrong. That's when he heard a muffled scream from the parts and service room. When he ran in bursting through the door he saw that Foxy (wearing her black boots but wearing a black top that shows her stomach and a black short skirt) was harassed and tortured by Nightmare. Nightmare attempted to strip her but was interrupted by Springtrap attacking him. The two battled each other until Nightmare was pushed back into the nightmare realm. Springtrap huffed as he checked on Foxy to make sure she was okay. Are you alright Foxy? The red head nodded as she catches her sweetheart. Springtrap was really hurt badly and bruised up quickly. Foxy yelled: SPRINGIE ARE YOU OKAY?! Springtrap nodded and kissed Foxy as Springtrap stood up and whispered, I'm sorry for not noticing you Foxy I love you. Foxy was happy to hear him say that and Foxy said, I love you too Springie-Sampai. Then they kissed each other again this time more passionately.