What happened to this one?~Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"You scared me!" Rose whispered at him.

"Sorry." he said, putting his hands up in defeat. "What'd you hear?"

"One of their names is Jason and he said their the 'ghostbusters'?"

"Okay, let's listen."

"-wait till our friend wakes up?" asked the non-jason voice.

"I don't see why that would be necessary." replied McGonagall.

"He'd explain this much better." said Jason.

"Yeah, we just came along for moral support."

"And so we could be ghostbusters." More silence.

"Time and place bro." said non-Jason.

"If we do wait for your friend," McGonagall said, ignoring Jason's comment. "I would suggest we take him to our hospital wing to recover faster."

Footsteps were heard again as Albus appeared. Scorpius looked at him while Rose kept listening.

"Hey, guys." Albus said, crouching down with them. Roses eyes widened before she pushed them up and rushed them to the nearest empty classroom. Before slamming the door behind them.

"What was that Rose?" Albus said.

"They were leaving the room." she replied innocently. She enjoyed shoving them.

"Where?"

"The hospital wing."

"We can follow them?" asked Scorpius. Just then, the bell rang. It was time to go to their first class. " I guess not."

The trio gave each other disappointed looks before leaving the classroom to go to class before they could be late.

-----------------------------------------------------

*In the Hospital Wing*

Percy and Jason carried(well more like dragged) Nico into the hospital wing. They lifted him onto one of the beds as the healer walked over.

"What happened to this one."

"He wanted a dramatic exit." said Percy. McGonagall closed the door behind them.

"Poppy, could you please wake this boy up?" McGonagall asked.

"Depends on what put him to sleep." 'Poppy' said as she started to look over Nico. "Looks like exhaustion. It would probably be best to let him rest."

"Well, I'm afraid I need information from him now." Poppy stared at McGonagall for a few seconds before pulling out a stick.

"Woah woah!" said Jason. "What are you going to do with him."

"Relax, it's a simple spell to wake him up."

"Nico said this was a magic school right?" Percy asked Jason.

"Oh, he was serious?" Jason said. The boys looked at each other with 'go figures' expressions.

McGonagall and Poppy looked at them in confusion.

"Sorry," Jason said to them. "Continue and don't kill him."

Poppy waved her wand over Nico. He woke up with a small start before groaning.

"Five more minutes." he said before turning on his side and trying to go back to sleep.

"Not yet Death Breath." said Percy pulling the covers off of Nico. More groaning from the son of Hades before he finally sat up.

"Oh gods. We're still at the school right?" Nico said, exploring his surroundings.

"Yep. Now you gotta explain why to this Professor." Jason replied. Nico looked at Professor McGonagall and waved lightly.

"You guys couldn't tell her anything?" Percy and Jason gave him weird looks.

"You're leading this quest." said Percy.

"Whatever." Nico then began to explain how Hades had requested them to come and take the ghosts back to the underworld. McGonagall just looked at them in pure confusion.

"Hades? The Underworld?" she asked as if they were insane.

"Do they not know?" Percy leaned over to ask Jason. Jason shrugged.

"Thanks for making this easy, Dad." Nico said looking at the ceiling. "The gods-"

"Should we tell them, Nico?" asked Percy.

"They're not mortal," Nico replied. Percy still looked skeptic but he nodded. "Okay, where do I start?"

"How about you start with your names?" asked Poppy.

"And perhaps where you're from?" McGonagall added.

"Oh," Nico said. "Well I'm Nico Di Angelo. This is Percy Jackson and Jason Grace. We're from America."

"Do you have parents or guardians?" McGonagall asked.

"That's where the gods come in," Percy said. "We're demigods, or half-bloods"

"We have plenty of half-bloods here." Poppy added. The three looked at each other confused.

"What kind of half-bloods" Jason asked. mainly wondering Greek or Roman. The woman looked at them confused.

"Depends on parentage. We have some with a muggle parent or mixed."

"Muggle?" Nico asked.

"Non-magic person. Americans call them No-Maj's I believe." McGonagall answered.

"We're not wizards ma'am." Nico said. Both women looked alarmed.

"Then how do you know about us. How did you get in here?"

"We're demigods." Jason answered. "Half mortal and half god."

"God?" McGonagall and Poppy asked at the same time.

"Greek and Roman gods. Like the myths except they aren't myths." Percy answered.

"You're saying your parents are greek gods?" McGonagall asked. "Like Zeus and Apollo?"

"Poseidon." Percy said.

"Hades." Nico said.

"That is hard to believe." McGonagall said. Percy then made some water appear and swirl around.

"That could be a simple spell." Poppy said. Jason then made a bolt of lightning crack a few feet from the window. The sky's were clear. Both women looked perplexed.

"I'm a son of Jupiter. Roman god of the sky. " Jason said, "They're sons of Poseidon, god of the sea and Hades, god of the underworld."

"My father sent me here to retrieve the souls that have escaped the underworld." Nico said.

"What souls?" McGonagall said.

"Ghosts?" Nico asked to clarify. McGonagall and Poppy shared looks of confusion and concern.

"Poppy retrieve the house ghosts while I make sure we are hearing correctly."

Poppy rushed out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------

Rose and Albus were walking from Potions to go to lunch before Scorpius ran up to them.

"You guys better come see this." Scorpius led them down the hall to where a small group of Slytherins and Madam Pomfrey were standing around the Blood Baron who was-no he couldn't be- crying?

"I can't. I c-can't go." he sobbed. "I won't go with that dreaded Son of Hades. I'll b-be in the f-fields of punishment FOREVER!"

He drifted away as Madam Pomfrey followed him trying to encourage him. Rose, Albus and Scorpius looked at each other.

"What is going on?" asked Albus.

Authors Note: I changed my account name a little while ago so I think that it says that this story is written by KatelynJames8 or something like that, my account name is now DaughterOfApollo8