MARINO

NAME: JONAH MARINO * this character is physically abusive *

AGE: TWENTY-TWO

PREFERS: FEMALES

STATUS: SINGLE

OCCUPATION: STREET FIGHTER

SONG: LOOK AT ME BY XXXTENTACION

KINKS: SPANKING, HITTING, OBEDIENCE, CHOKING, HAIR PULLING, FORCEFULNESS, ANAL, GAGGING, PINNING DOWN

CHARMING, MOODY, SEXUAL, KINKY, DOMINANT, FLIRTY, CHARISMATIC, SHORT-TEMPERED, ANGRY, VIOLENT

TAGGED ACCOUNTS: royalgods ; CAMILA

JONAH is a very caring, charismatic person that loves to help

JONAH is a very caring, charismatic person that loves to help. He loves animals, is great with children, and has no problem with commitment and staying loyal. He loves to travel and explore, and loves taking pictures. He loves to spoil and give all he's got. He's also very experimental and dominant in bed, pushing his significant other to their absolute limit every time. As far as work goes, Jonah is a proud, well-known and feared street fighter. He travels from one end of the country to another to fight and win bets, making thousands of dollars each fight. Jonah has only ever lost one fight, and afterwards he came back with a victorious rematch. He hopes one day to travel out of the country to fight. However, every rainbow comes after a storm. Meaning, Jonah has a past of being physically and verbally abusive when he looses his temper. He punches holes in walls, kicks things, throws things, and-at the worst of times-fights the nearest person. He usually IS at his worst when drunk and upset, that's when he's ruthless, and unwilling to stop. For the most part, Jonah is a very good, caring, lovely guy. But those few times he does get pushed past his limit usually end up bloody and with him in tears-feeling awfully for what he'd done. Deep down, Jonah is actually just hurt due to his abusive childhood where his mother and father both would verbally and physically abuse him. After years of therapy and trying to restrain himself, Jonah is convinced he just won't ever get any better, he's just going to be a DANGEROUS time bomb to himself and everyone he loves forever. Or maybe you can change that.

 Or maybe you can change that