"This is it?" Steve questioned the red-head, just to make sure.

"The file came from these coordinates." Natasha answered with a small shrug.

"So did I." Steve murmured, quiet enough so that no one else could hear him. The trio all shared glances before they advanced towards the fence. Once everyone was up and over the chain link, they began exploring the outdated and overgrown buildings.

"This is the camp where I was trained." Steve spoke quietly, yet loud enough for Bucky and Natasha to hear him. Bucky gave him an incredulous look as Natasha continued to look around without making eye contact with Steve.

"Changed much?" Natasha inquired.

"A little." Steve answered as he began to look around.

As he looked around, he spotted the flag pole that he had dismantled so he could get the flag from the top and get a ride back to base with Peggy. Steve smiled fondly at the memory. He could remember that day so vividly: the officer in the lead yelling at him to keep up, being tired and out of breath yet pushing through to try and show that he could do it, that he wouldn't fail like everyone thought he would.

Natasha and Bucky watched from afar as Steve stared off into the distance, almost as if he was going back in time. After a little while longer, Bucky walked up to Steve and nudged his arm.

"Ready to keep looking?"

"Yeah, let's go." Steve replied quietly before following Bucky further into his old camp. After a while of searching for something, anything, the trio hadn't come across anything useful.

"This is a dead end. Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off." Natasha exclaimed, frustrated.

"I don't think that's right." Bucky spoke up, ignoring Natasha's comment as he noticed something wrong with the building in front of them.

"What is it?" Natasha asked as they walked over to it. 

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards from the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." Bucky answered the red-head as Steve stepped up to the door and used his shield to break the lock.

Natasha pushed the doors open and entered the building first. Bucky and Steve followed close behind her. The trio walked farther into the building before Bucky eventually had to flip on a light switch so they could see where they were walking. As soon as the lights became bright enough for them to see anything, Natasha glanced around the room, looking for anything familiar or anything that would help them. 

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D." Natasha gasped after a few seconds. She began to recognize symbols on left behind papers and cabinets and other various things that gave her a hint as to what she was looking at.

"Maybe where it started." Steve added on. The three of them continued to look around, carefully searching through all the rooms for anything useful. Soon enough, once they had gone back far enough into the building, they come across what used to be offices. On the wall across from the door were three paintings of one woman, who's painting sat in between the paintings of two men.

"There's Stark's father." Natasha pointed to one as they approached the wall.

"Howard." Steve murmured quietly as he remembered one of his old friends. 

"Who's the girl?" Natasha inquired. Steve stared at the painting for a while, lost in thought. Bucky knew exactly who she was and could sense that Steve didn't want to tell Natasha, so he ushered her past the paintings without any form of explanation.