"Why?" Scott asked.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson except for one. Remember?" I said. Scott nodded. "The pregnant girl, Jessica."

"Exactly. Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him" I explained before Noah told us to follow him.

I smiled at Clara before I followed Noah into his old office where we searched for the security video of the hospital and played it on the computer. We were watching the video for 10 minutes, before Noah gave up.

"I don't know. I mean, look at this. There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed" Noah sighed.

"All right, just keep going. Look he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere!" Stiles insisted.

Noah nodded and watched the footage eagerly but Scott was the first one to recognize Matt.

"Oh hold on! Stop! Did you see that?" he asked and pointed to the boy on the footage. "Scroll back!"

Noah did as he was told to and scrolled the video back. Matt was obviously one the footage but unluckily the camera only got the back of his head.

"That's him!" I said and pointed to him.

"All I see is the back of someone's head" Noah said, unsure of what to think of all this.

"Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird"

Noah rolled his eyes, just like I did. Stiles would never stop with his stupid explanations but that's one of the many things that I love about him.

"Are you crazy?" Noah barged at his son.

"All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear a black leather jackets?" Stiles asked his dad who groaned. "Millions, literally, and you're girlfriend is one of them" he said and pointed to the jacket that I was wearing. It was my favorite leather jacket that I got from a boutique back in Paradise.

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras" Stiles muttered and watched the video.

It took no longer than a few seconds before Matt appeared again. "Right there! Stop stop! See, there he his again!" Stiles claimed but once again it was only the back of his head. "You mean there's the back of his head again" Stiles father said.

"Okay, but look! He's talking to someone" Stiles answered while we all watched the footage. Some woman walked over to Matt and talked to him and before we could even recognize her, Scott knew immediately who she was. "He's talking to my mum."

"Wait! If your mum was talking to him, maybe she remembers him! Call her and ask her!" I suggested and earned a nod from everyone.

Scott didn't hesitate and grabbed his phone, dialing his mother's phone before he put the phone on the table and put the speaker on loud.

"Hey, Scott. What' wrong?" she asked as she picked up her phone.

"Hey mum, uhm.... I have a question. If I would give you some descriptions of someone who talked to you at the hospital, do you think that you'd remember him?" Scott questioned her.

"Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?"

"This one's 16, he's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager" Scott explained.

"Yeah, he looks evil" Stiles added to which I punched his arm.

"What was that about?" he asked me and hold onto his arm. "Oh you know what this was about. Stop saying stuff that ... well, you know doesn't need to be said!"