1.5

Brylee P.O.V.

Mom, and I just stared in shock. What was he doing here? He left our family years ago so why now?

"Get your hands off of my daughter" Mom pulled Tay from dad. "What are you doing here?" Ma asked in such hatred at him.

"Janae and are seeing if she is pregnant or not. Why are you here?"

"One of Brylee's friends are in critical condition that's why I'm here." Mom said glaring at him.

"Who's that?" He asked, pointing at Nate. "My boyfriend" I stepped infront of Nate. "Really?"

"Yes you would know if you would've been in my life" I said causing him to arch an eyebrow up. 

"I thought your boyfriend was A-"

"Adam is no longer in my life anymore" I said, feeling the flashbacks coming back from hours ago.

"Oh, I didn't know Brylee, how is your brother"

"I'm fine" I heard Ty said from behind us. "Tyeek, how are you son?" Dad smiled, about to hug him but Ty stopped him. "Don't touch me dad, you know what you did" Ty spat out.

"I did nothing to you" Dad said making so much of a lie. "David stop that lieing right now you know you left this family when you were having an affair with Janae!" Mom yelled and dad laughed.

"Oh it was my fault that you wouldn't give me the fucking I wanted?!" He yells.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Ty said while covering Tay's Ears.

"I wasn't going to give you shit David! I gave you much love as I could give!! I gave you three kids, a family, love and marriage and you threw it away when you met your assistant Janae, you know what you make me sick right now just leave us alone. I did bad all by myself boo so don't try act all innocent now!" Mom said and Ty picked up Tay as I grabbed Nate's Hand and we went back to the direction we came from.

--------

Next day....

"Are you going to be seeing her or me Ian?" I questioned Matt as we were acting our lines out. we had to stay after school to act out the parts.

"Ugh! Why are you making me choose Lillian? I'm in love with you...." he paused, coming towards me to lift up my chin.

"Something about you... it makes my whole life feel like where the only two" Matt said, making me feeling my stomach churning. Oh man.

"But Ian, you love her. Not me" I said, in Matt eyes and I could feel the tension between us. It felt like nobody was around but us. "Something about you" He whispered, looking at me then my lips. As much I want to kiss him I couldn't.

"Alright now the kiss. I want passionte and- GO!" Miss. Fields said. "Ready?" Matt whispered, smiling.

I nodded. "Yes"

We both started leaning in and our lips where almost touching when we heard a thud hit the ground. Matt and I both separated and look to see Swazz and Jack G by one of the props that was down.

Swazz Cleared his throat. "I'm sorry miss. Fields. It fell by accident" He said while Jack G had his hand arcoss his mouth looking at the prop.

Fell by accident, MY Ass.

"Ok" She sighs, standing up. "10 minute break" She told everyone and we all started talking going wherever.

"OMG!! BRYLEE!!" Rico said to me. "What!" I said to Rico.

"Girl, you and Matt!" He said and I chuckled. "No Rico it's nothing like that" I shake my head.

"Yes it is girl" He said causing more of the girls I know coming towards me.