0.08

Brylee POV-

WHAT JUST HAPPENED! I don't even know what happened. How did it happen? All I know I was hugging him, he kissed me and I liked the feeling, because I felt something with him. Uggh, I don't know. God, those lips, those lips, those lips, oooh those lips.

I felt his hand rubbing my Naked back while I was faced to him. I guess he wasn't sleep but I don't know how this happened, but I've got to go HOME!

Maybe I should text him..... Yeah, yeah, that's good. But I didn't won't to leave this embrace like this. His heat coming off his body was soo nice. Brylee you've got to go.

I was about to get up when Nate stopped rubbing my back. "Don't leave" He mumbled and I sat still seeing if he was actually sleep. "Kailey, stay" He mumbled turning over on his side. Whew, okay now let me get out of here.

.

.

.

After we came home from Church, Mom invited The Maloley's to our house to eat Sunday dinner. I CAN'T EVEN.......   I can't even function right.

All I can remember the groans, the moans, the gasps, him fucking me on the wall like no lie. Then he fucked me on the bed but he was hitting it from the back. When Nate had Stroke game........ He had it. But I shouldn't be thinking about that. But oooh his breath on my neck, him panting slowly in my ear, I closed my eyes imagining it again.

"Brylee" My mom said and I snapped my eyes open looking at her.

"Girl, why are your eyes closed, you biting your lip and gripping the island?" She asks looking at me. "Uh, i-"

"Somebody got it in didn't they?" She asks, smiling.

"What! No! I was thinking about what that food is going to be like in my stomach" I said and she looked at me with that really look.

"Okay, if I find out your pregnant, I'm going to Nate and that lil Boy you brought home too, Maverick" She said, Walking out the kitchen.

I sigh. I needed Malina than ever now. I was about to text her when a text came onto my phone.

Daddy Nate😻❤- Brylee can we talk?

I didn't even text back. I didn't won't see him right now. I don't feel dirty, I don't feel like it was Lust, it felt Passionate and Love. I knew it was passion and love because he holded my hand throughout most of it.

Daddy Nate😻❤- Please Brylee? 😢

Awa he used the crying emoji. Aww but I can't talk to him right now. Uggh this is so complicated.

-

We finished saying Grace and we dug in. I was looking down the whole time when they came. I couldn't look at Nate. I couldn't it made me feel...... I don't know.

"So what happened between you two?" Mom said. I shot my head up looking at her. Giving her that look.

"What do you mean?" Miss. Kami asked mom. I knew Nate was staring at me. I couldn't look back.

"Well, usually Nate and Bry would be talking to each other and laughing" She said and I was on the verge of leaving out.

"Um, we don't feel like talking" I heard Nate say. I still didn't look at him.

"I'm going to my room" I get up out my seat walking up the stairs, to my room. I closed my door and slid down it. I felt like crying. I don't know why. I just did. And that's what I did Cry.

I heard someone knocking on the door. I was about to opened it but I heard Nate voice.

"Brylee" He sighs. "Please. Let's talk about it open the door" He said and I didn't answer. I couldn't.

"What are you doing?" I heard Ty voice outside the door. "No actually what did you two do?"

"I'm trying to talk to her Ty" Nate said.

"You didn't answer my question. What did you two do when she dropped you off home?"

"We got in a big argument and I'm trying to fix it" Nate says. Why is he lying? On a sunday?

"Oh. Alright. Baby sis please open up" Ty knocked on the door.

I didn't answer again.

"Just give her some time" Ty said and I heard Nate said alright.

"Brylee, please Hear me out. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we did what we did. I'm sorry for making you do that. It was just I.... It wasn't right for me to do that. Brylee I miss you being my bestfriend. I hope you forgive me" He said and I heard his footsteps walking away.

I sigh, standing up, going to my phone to call Malina. I need her.

-

"Oh my god" Malina said in shock. "So you and Nate?" She points out and I nodded.

"Damnnn, When your girl don't go with you" She said, shaking her head and I giggled.

"Yeah"

"Was it good?"

"..... Yes it was soooo good" I said and we both squealed holding our hands.

"Wait how big was he?"

"Malina!?"

"What?"

"Answer my question" She said and I felt myself blushing.

"He was big enough to have stroke game" I said and she gasped.

"Was he passionate about it?" She asked.

"Depends. Do you hold hands, when your having sex?"

"Awwww.. He felt the love and passionate with you" She smiles and I started blushing.

"Nate likes you Brylee" She softly touched my shoulder. "Wait? No, he loves you"

"Nate doesn't love me M" I said, looking down.

"Yes he does Brylee, but right now. Stay friends with him. When he's ready to admit his feelings towards you. Just tell him your feelings about him" She nods, smiling.

"Okay" I smile back at her and she took off my phone off my stand.

"Now" She paused, giving my phone. "You two need to talk" She said and I nodded again.

I sigh looking at my phone. Well, time to talk to him.

-

A/N: I hope this was an okay Chapter but thanks for reading it. It makes me soo happy for reading my books. I'll probably update Brother's bestfriend, tomorrow or later on this weekend.

Also please go read my new story Killer of the night. I think it'll get interesting when I update it again.