No fucking way!

April's P.O.V.

I woke up with the scent of weed filling my nose, I smile and lay back laughing as usual.

"APRIL DUDE! You need to like take a hit!" My best friend Tommy cried out holding it out for me to take if. I grab it and take a long ass need drag. Then another and handed it back to Tommy who was looking through his shit on his night stand. I noticed the bag of mushrooms I had bought was empty. "Tommy! Fuck you're going to be tripping all fuck day dipshit!"

"April, you must know I-" he started spacing out looking out the window as the sun was rising. I heard him sniffle, he straight up had tears in his eyes. "Beautiful" was all he could say. I sighed and went to his closet and grabbed a pair of my white skinny jeans and a leopard tank top with my "Love" hoody and my black combat boots. My undergarments and grabbed a pipe and packed the bowl quickly.

"Tommy get your ass dressed, I'm taking a shower." I pushed him softly. I hid the pipe behind my back just in case, but everyone in Tommy's house knew we smoked and did drugs. I basically lived with Tommy. I hated to go home to my heartbroken mom and my asshole of a brother. My dad lived in the pack house now with his mate. I started the water before I lite the bowl and took a long drag, held it let a little out then let it all out. Continuing that process until it was gone. I got in the shower laughing my ass off as I nearly slipping. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, shaved and washed my body, I soon got out after. I got dressed did my make-up and straighten my waist long natural bleach blonde hair.

"Tommy! You better be dressed!" I yelled walking in to see him looking at the ground, I wanted to laugh he looked so focused. I was stoned I knew it but I tried to shake it off as best as I could I went to brush my teeth and put perfume and deodorant on quickly.

"April! Tommy! Get down here so I can take you two to school." Sammie Tommy's mom yelled out.

I gave Tommy a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, grabbing my bag and walked down stairs. "Hey April, where's Tommy?" She asked but she knew the answer.

"Oh he is tripping on shrooms and I'm stoned as fuck." I answered completely honestly, her eyes widen at my honest answer and nodded. I walked outside laughing my ass off for no reason. Sammie was like my other mom, she claimed me as her daughter.

-

Time skip

-

As soon as I got there I gave Sammie a big hug "Bye mom love you!" I called out and she smiled "Bye April, love you too have a great day!" I giggled and nodded. Jeremy, Stacey, Robin and Kaylie saw me and realized at once that I was obviously stoned. I saw all the great munchies they had. Robin threw me a huge bag of hot Cheetos and a bag of beef jerky and a bag of donuts with a dr. pepper

"Guys I love you so much!" I cried our and we had a little group hug.

"Ap, where's is Tommy?" Jeremy and Kaylie asked at the same time causing both of them to blush. I giggle noticing this. I suddenly growled and they looked up at me with shock.

"Tommy that prick! He ate all my fucking shrooms!" I tell them pouting. They erupted in laughter. I growled and took my food stuffing them in my bag. I smiled at my food. "Guys I gotta go to my locker, see you at lunch!" I winked at them. I had some one delivering some stuff to me around 11:30. They knew it too.

I walked threw the hallway annoyed at the sluts, i smirked at one of them crying. Tommy suddenly popped up behind me. "Dude thanks for the shrooms, everything's beautiful." I started to laugh when something caught my attention a scent that was so strong and addictive. It smelled of chocolate and the forest.

"MATE!" My wolf shouted happily pacing back and forth killing my high a little.

"No fucking way!" I shouted out. Tommy looked at me with a what-the-fuck-dude look. I growled quietly only the other wolfs around heard. Just then Kyle Ashton turned the corner eyes wide when he realized it was me. I felt a little hurt when he looked disappointed. I took off down the hall out into the woods.

Second chapter! What do you think!?!

Tell me what you think :)