The french and the brittish guy look at the two of you awkwardly.

"Oh! Non!! You're his girlfriend?!" The french guy cried dramatically.
"Yes! We-.."
"No." you cut Antonio off.
"You two look so close?"
"That because-.."
"We're accuantice." you cut him again.
"You're so cruel chica.. Let's go.."
"Eh? I-..what?" you were dragged by Antonio so all you could do was wave at the two boys.

Suddenly Francis yelled making the britt suprised, "Ah!! That damn spaniard should be on duty!!!"

Antonio POV.

"Please don't roam aroung by yourself again." She just scoff at me.
Really this girl.. Calm down Toni...

"Why is that?" She ask.

"Because you--"

"OI JOU DUMPKOFF!!DON'T RUN AVAY FROM JOUR SHIFT!!!" suddenly Gilbert march to us, or me specifically.

"But I've promise her!!" I whinned, I didn't notice that Gilbert is checking her out.

"Oh! Is she one of jour fangirls? Kesesesese!! Sorry frau, I'm going to steal him~!"

"...Fangirls?" Y/N look at me then she smirk. Oh no... I sweat drop at her.

"No, I'm his neighboor.. Go ahead, I don't care." I look at her with a pleading look but she just stuck her tongue.

"Danke frau!! And I'm the awesome Gilbert Beilschimt!!"

"I'm Y/N L/N!" She smiled at him. I scoff without the two of them knowing.

"Then, see you later frau!!" I only stare at her form while Gilbert drag me away.

Your POV.

Guess I'll look around. I spotted a Takoyaki stand and decided to buy some and a drink. I didn't look where I was going and bump into a person.

"Oophh-.. I'm sorry." oh my stomach grumble, I need to hurry.

"Veh~ no problem bella!"

Author POV.

You found an empty bench in the back building with many cherry blossom trees. As you were about to sit down, A guy with white hakama collapse in front of you.

"Eek!!" you rush to his side and find him slighlty panting with a very red face. Wow that's erotic.. He has a really soft raven hair.

"U-ugh..Ahn... I'm hungry..." you sweat drop at this. You bring him to your bench and sit him up.

"Are you okay?" The boy widen his brown orbs look at you and blush.
"What are you doing?! I'm sorry!!" He bow 90°, you smiled at him. You take out the takoyakis and offer him some.

"Relax.. Here! Have some!" you just can't stand polite and cute people.

"No.. I'm fine-..*GROWL*.."

"Oh.."

Silence...

"Pfft.. Ahahahaha!!" you laugh while he blush hard in embarassment. He take one of the takoyaki in your hand and eat it.

"Itadakimasu.." you two enjoy the takoyakis peacefully until there are none left.

"Gochishousama-deshita." Now that you notice it.

"So you're japanesse!" The boy sweat drop at you and smile a little.

"Hai, I am. My name Honda Kiku, yoroshiku-onegaishimasu... Uhm.."

"Y/N L/N ! Yoroshiku!" you both shake hands. All thanks to the anime I've watch eh? You thought.

"Are you a student here, L/N-san?" he asked you.

"Y/N is fine senpai! And no, I'm still a middle school.." he blush at the nickname you gave him, "Then... Y/N-chan?"

"Yep! Um, do you know the class Antonio Fernandez is? I kinda need to find him.." he look a little sad. Is she his girlfriend?

"I know.. Uhm are you his girlfriend?" you look at Kiku dumbfounded.

"No, Kiku-senpai.. I'm just his neighbor.." Kiku let out a sigh relieve.

Arigatougozaimasu! Kamisama!

"Shall I accompany you there?"

"Yes, please!" you both laugh.  On the way to Toni's class, you both talk a lot about stuff.

"So, I'm walking with Captain of the Kendo club eh? I wonder if I would be attacked by your fangirls Kiku-senpai.." Kiku laugh, and pat your head.

"I don't have something like that. The one who you should be afraid is-.. Oh! We're here Y/N-chan!" You look at Kiku, wondering what he mean but shrug it off. You could careless.

"A Cosu-Cafe?" you both seat at the empty table. Not long after, A giant parfait is served in front of you. But you didn't order yet.

"Special for you chica~" you and Kiku look up, there he is..Antonio, in a maid outfit and bunny ears. You both laugh hard.

"Eyy.. Stop laughing will you .." He smiled saddly. Kiku had ordered oolong tea.

Antonio going back on his duty but at some occasion he would steal glance at you. He can't help but feel jealousy toward the japanesse boy. How can you be so close to him.

"I'm going back Y/N-chan.. Thanks for earlier, I guess I'll see you soon.." He smiled at you but deep inside Kiku feel sad. You notice it and smile a little.

"We can chat right? give me your e-mail senpai," You exclaim. Kiku look happy for a second. He hold up his smartphone and give you his e-mail address.

You both bid your farewell, not long after that Toni had finish his duty. You both decided to enjoy a bit of the festival before going home.

"Thanks for today Y/N even though I left you out.. A lot.. I'm really sorry.."

Arriving at your front porch, He sad-smiled at himself, how he want to spend more time with you. You pinch his nose, a habit to cheer him up.

"That's not true.. I had fun!" you smile a little at him and get inside your house.

He’s the only one who didn't give up to be friends with you. Simply as that, you apreciate his efforts and care for his well-being. You don’t want to repeat your mistakes, again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Antonio just had a shower when his phone buzzed off, means he recieve a call for someone.

"One unanswered call from....

Lovino Vargas..."

To be Continued