Chapter 4

James Reynolds P.O.V
James and I walked in late hoping that Jefferson wouldn't be mad we walked in on a emotional break down everyone was crying even Angie and she didn't cry for anything Eliza stood up "ANGELICA YOU MADE HIM CRY OF COURSE HE CAN'T REMEMBER AND YOU GOT UPSET I HOPE YOUR SATISFIED" Eliza said walking away my sister glared at her "you know what you did Angelica? you just made my girlfriend mad and that takes a lot to do but I'm standing at her side god I hope your satisfied" Maria said she then ran to Eliza,Peggy got up and hugged Angelica and walked away Theodosia followed Peggy snuggling her as they walked,Laf and Herc left without any words and held hands as they walked away "um Angie what happened?" I asked hoping for good news she turned to me and explained everything with that I could tell she needed time I grabbed Madi and walked away
Jefferson's P.O.V (WARNING SEX SCENE JEFFERSON X HAMILTON)
I entered the room and I'm furious with Angie how could she yell at Alex of course he can't remember he was in a FUCKING CAR CRASH that hurt him in more ways than one I was angry and pissed off then I felt a warm hug calming me down and making me happy it was Alex he knew I was upset he then wrapped his legs around my waist like a baby "Thomas I'm -" before he could finish I kissed him I put my hands on his hips and started grinding on him Alex pulled away to breathe but he started grind back he was so FUCKING cute I wanted to make him mine Alex then passionately kissed me we pulled apart again for air "oh Baby" I said moaning from the pleasure we've been having Alex blushed "what did you call me Thomas" I smiled and started grinding him again "I called you my Baby" I said grinding harder and faster "how about you make a name for me" I grabbed his hair and tugged at it he moaned "Th-" I grabbed his butt and started grinding really hard and fast he was breathless from just that but I wanted to hear him call me a nickname "Daddy please I can't" Alex said gasping and I started playing with his crotch area "what did you call me Baby" I said grinning wanting to hear it again "Daddy I -" Alex said gasping harder I ripped his pants off and started to rub his boxers "Baby say it again" I said wanting to hear it one more time "Daddy please I can't please Daddy I won't last much longer Daddy I-" I kissed Alex passionately again I then grabbed a ponytail holder and wrapped it around Alex's dick I didn't want him to cum without me I tore his boxers off and stuck my fingers in his mouth he sucked them like a baby when he was done I inserted my fingers inside him from the behind he groaned but then he started to moan from more pleasure I moved my fingers and he drooled I had found a sweet spot and milked it for a while "T-Daddy please I need to-"Alex said gasping for air I pulled my fingers out and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my swelling dick I was ready to make Alex mine I inserted myself inside and DAMN it was fanFUCKINGtastic his insides were squeezing me tight I started moving slowly getting Alex used to the movement he put his hands on the bed he started to moan I started moving faster and harder "Daddy I'm going to-"Alex said moaning again that's when I thrusted into him and kept thrusting as hard and as fast as I could go I turned Alex to the side and he moaned again I slowly slipped my hand down to Alex's dick and took off the ponytail holder I then turned Alex towards me and started to thrust harder that's when Alex came all over his chest he was blushing and I licked it off his chest and started to thrust again this time harder and faster and I came inside him Alex was blushing at me he could tell I came in him he wanted more and I gave him more I came again and so did he I grabbed Alex and switched places he moaned as I went on bottom and grabbed his hips thrusting him deeper down he came and so did I came one last time inside him I pulled out from him and fell asleep together.
~Time skip~
Alex's P.O.V
Last night Thomas and I slept together he had stuck up for me and when I woke up I wanted to thank him some kind of way so I pulled up a recipe for pancakes and started making some
~40 minutes later~
I got finished with the pancakes and Thomas came out of the room he bent down to me "Alex did we do anything last night" Thomas asked for confirmation "um we fell asleep together and I made breakfast" I said hoping to answer his question he sighed in disbelief and kissed my lips and sat down I sat down next to him and ate with him Thomas then took a shower and I started packing my bag for class.
A/N
OMG Thomas just so you know that was a dream