Narusasu

Startled by naruto's failure to kiss back, sasuke wraps his arms tightly around naruto's waist pulling him close "I left to keep you safe and to learn the abilities I need to kill itachi! You know that..." Pressing naruto to his chest pulling his chin so their lips are a mere breath apart, whispers against naruto's lips "now are you still angry with me?~ or are you realizing how much you missed me?~" crashes their lips together, closes his eyes pulling naruto closer.

Blushing smiles at the sensation of sasuke's lips against his again, tightly wraps his arms around sasuke's neck presses closer and kisses back. Moans softly at the heat between the two I them. Shivering pulls out of the kiss as he feels sasuke's hand rubbing his stomach just above his nine-tails seal. "Sasuke stop p-please I...I can't" looks at him with tears in his eyes "you'll just leave and I'll be alone again...not having you with me is heart crushing... Having friends or not I need YOU!" Laying his hands on sasuke's chest tightly gripping sasuke's shirt.

Watching him in horror as tears leak from naruto's eye. "Don't cry it's okay cupping both naruto's cheeks, kisses away his tears "shhhh~ it's okay~" holding him gently "..." Shakes his head and pulls naruto's head up kisses him deeply, forces his tongue into naruto's mouth exploring his whiskered lovers mouth lovingly.

Struggling against sasuke's kiss for a second, slowly melts into the kiss pressing closer closing his eyes as he tightens his grip on sasuke's shirt. Startled as he feels sasuke's hand tracing his back, blushes deeply as he feels the bulge in his pants rub against sasuke's bulge moaning into the kiss. Pulls away, slightly panting "s-sasuke s-stop please" looks at him pleadingly "I can't pull my self away from you so stay with me or leave for good...please" shivering as he feels sasuke's breath on his ear as he whispers seductively "calm down and enjoy this" naruto moaning softly as sasuke's thumb brushes over his erect nipple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/n sorry about the late update I didn't think anyone read it -/////- so I didn't put it a priority forgive me ^^ thanks for reading and sorry about the tiny chapter and forgive the horrible grammar and spelling...if someone wants to help me I'm all for grammar assistance))