The End.

it's been 5 years since I have seen Carter Reynolds. I currently still live in Florida but I'm engaged. Remember that guy I met at the carnival? yeah I'm engaged to John. we have no kids. I am a professional photographer. so yeah that's my life right now.

I am currently walking to Starbucks. I order my usually and then I head down to the beach. I still see Matt every once in awhile, he moved to West palm with his girlfriend. Cameron I still see everyday. he's an actor now and he's a good one at that. the rest of the guys kinda just scattered. Luci and I haven't really talked ever since he left.

so I get down to the beach. the spot where me and Carter first meet. is it bad that I still love him? but that doesn't matter cause he's not coming back. I'm happy with John. John is an actor too. so yeah. I sit down on the beach, I stare into the distance.

"it's still beautiful" I say to myself. then I think about what Carter said. 'yeah, i like to come here and be myself. it's a place where I don't have to be what everyone wants me to be.' I start to tear up. I do this 1 time a week. to just think about my past. then I pretend like it never happened.

"I miss you so much" I said. I burry my face into my knees and start to cry.

"a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying." a voice said behind me. i think it was cam.

"go away cam. I don't need any of your smart comments today." I said. he laughs.

"well that's not very nice. especially cause I'm not Cameron." he says. I turn around. it was Carter.

----------------------------------------------

hey guys! thanks for reading this book! sorry if you guys don't like the ending. hm read my other 2 books of you havent! I might make a 2 book but it depends... comment if you want a 2 book!