-one wish-

"hey. I was about to call you" I said. Carter came up and hugged me.

"yeah. so you wanted to hang? I know a great place" Carter said. "it's a surprise" he added. he blindfolded me and took me down stairs. we got to his car and drive off.

*20 mins later*

we came to a stop. I think Carter got out of the car. he opened my door and picked me up bridal style. he set me on the ground. I felt sand in between my toes and heard the waves roar onto the beach. he un blindfolded me. I was right. we were at the beach. the place where we meet 4 years ago. still beautiful.

"I like to come here and be myself" he says. I roll my eyes and walk down to the water.

"it's still beautiful" I said. Carter comes up behind me and grab my waist.

"everything is beautiful" he says. he kisses me on the cheek. he gets out his phone and plays a song. our song.

"let's dance" he says. he puts my hands around his neck and puts his hand around my waist.

"why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"because I want to share something with you. I want to be myself around you and I want it to be at a beautiful place with a beautiful girl" he said. I blushed.

"this is where I first met you. where it all started" I said. he smiled.

"hopefully it won't be where it ended as well" he said. I roll my eyes and out my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear. I smile. I haven't decided though. it's best not too yet.

*2 days later*

so. Carter or Cameron. hm tough choice. Carter is sweet, caring, and cares a lot for me. but Cameron... he knows how to make me laugh and smile. I know who I'm going to choose. I ran out my door. I got in my car and drove to his house. I knocked on the door and he opened up.

"I love you. I choose you" I said. I jumped up and hugged him...