who is the one for me?

"Carter. are you ok?" asked matthew. I was laying on the bed pretending to be asleep. Carter and Matt were on the couch.

"I'm fine." he said. I could tell in his voice he was about to cry.

"I'm serious" Matt said. there was a pause.

"do you know how painful it is to let someone you love go just so they could be happy?" Carter said. I heard sobbing. I guess Carter couldn't hold back.

*next day*

I started looking through some of the photos in my gallery. I haven't looked at then since the accident. I still haven't gotten 2 years worth of memory back. I feel like there's these wall of feelings holding me back. I start looking of the old photos of me and carter. I look so happy. then I scroll through my old twitter status. I see that my favorite song was a love song. I listen to it. then before I know it I black out.

***

"Selene wake up!" a voice says. I open my eyes. I see Carter and Cameron standing above me.

"you ok?" Carter says.

"yeah. I'm fine." I say. I get up.

"are you sure?" Carter says.

"yeah. just got dizzy. I'll be fine." I said. they just stare at me.

"hey can I talk to you?" Cameron says to me. Carter gave me a hug and walks out the room. I look at cameron. he bends down on one knee.

"Selene Marie Valentine" he says. he pulls out a ring. I gasp of shock.

"will you marry me?" he says. but little did he know. that I remember everything, I remember my feelings for Carter...