Chapter 13: Strange dreams.

Hello. I will remind you guys do not correct my spelling on MY BOOK. I will correct it myself but, thanks for helping.

I updated :) I hope you like this one. It's kind of weird though.

Enjoy.

Ava's pov:
I started to hear a strong voice that I recognized and a scent that I truly loved. I was starting to move again. I felt like myself once again. But there was only one problem, I couldn't open my eyes? I felt blind!

I begin to have weird dreams. Like I was in this beautiful forest running with no shoes and a beautiful white flowy dress on and my hair down. Then I had a dream that I was at an edge of a cliff preparing to jump off but, nothing happened?

Then I dreamt of my mate being slaughtered, it was so terrible! Then it all ended with a happy dream, one I can never forget about. Getting married in a lavender purple dress and the whole pack there with my family. It was truly the most beautiful dream I'd ever had.

I felt weird, these dreams were weird. But I couldn't do a thing about it? It was really strange and sad. I also feel, not emotion wise but as in heat or cold. Like the seasons of the weather, were based off some of my other dreams.

Like if I was hot I'd dream about summer with a polka dot dress on by the beach with a sun hat. If I was cold I was drinking hot coco being depressed. If it was spring I'd have a cold and I'd be in a dark room with very little light. If it was fall I was making leaf angels and laughing.

Like I said it was very strange? I wonder if my wolf can see the same dreams I do or feel them? I feel so weak! I feel like my head is pounding! But I also feel comfort, but by whom?

What happened to me? Why am I having strange dreams? Have they happened before? Am I losing my mental? Or maybe my insanity. Have I gone mad? Where am I? Who's with me? I have so many questions. I want my questions to be answered.

But for the answer I must try to wake up. I must try to open my damn eyes! I am willing to get an answer for my every question! I may not remember much but, I'm not stupid.

I can try!

Kerrys pov:
She started to move a couple days ago. It's been three weeks since she's been in a coma. I wonder if she can still Remember me? This is all my fault if only I didn't stay in the car! She has also been mumbling a little bit.

Please goddess don't let her leave us. I love her, I accepted her as my sister please don't let her leave us.

I've been sitting here waiting and watching her carefully. Not to be mean but she was on her period and she has dry blood on her. She did get her color back though.

Her eyes.

Her eye lids have been moving a little bit. Is she trying to wake up? Has she been trying?!

Xavier's pov:
I wonder if Kerry's thinking about Ava. Hell I've been thinking of Ava. I miss her touch, I miss her eye color, I miss her lips against mine, I miss her smile and everything about her.

Has she been trying to wake up? Does she have questions that need to be answered? Does she have weird or strange dreams? Does she think about us or me? I have so many questions and answers.

She has been moving a lot lately and a lot better. Her eye lids have been twitching a little, like they have been moving.

I went home to take a shower since it's been three weeks and I've almost forgotten about my hygiene. Kerry and I stink but for some reason Ava does too. Weird huh? Kerry still hasn't moved from her spot.

She won't move until.

Ava wakes up...
^^^^^^^^^^^
Heyo I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also surprise I left three povs. Yay.

Thanks for the comments I love them and all the support you guys give me.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my update, sorry if it was short ily  guys. ;)

Love~ the author