One

LILY
Well, I'd say it started when we started high school. My best friend and I, Holly, were put in the same class, much to our happiness. Our other friends were there too, which we were so pleased about. We settled in well. Let's start with how I made friends with two girls, Grace and Eleanor. At the time I didn't know what an impact they would have on my life. And not necessarily in a good way.
•••
I sat down in my assigned seat in Maths. I was good at maths, it was one of my top subjects. The girl sitting in the seat next to me smiled happily. I smiled back. The had long, ombré hair that was a dark brown and faded into a blonde colour. She had pretty green eyes, and she was taller than me, and I am tall myself.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor," she said, holding out a hand.

"Lily," I replied, shaking her hand. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, but I'm shit at maths." She replied.

"Oh, I'm sure you aren't that bad. If you need help, I'm good at maths so you can ask me if you want?" I suggested.

"Thanks! You seem really nice!" Eleanor stated.

"Oh, thank you! So do you!" I replied. I looked over to Holly to see her speaking happily to a girl with wavey dark hair and olive skin. Holly saw me looking and smiled.

After class, it was break time.
"Hey, um, Lily? Is it okay if me and my friends come and sit with you? It's just we don't know many people... is that okay?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, of course it is!" I smiled. We made our way over to where Holly was, talking with the girl.

"Hey," I said to Holly smiling.

"Oh hai! This is Grace, she is so nice!" Holly told me. I looked at Grace. She was pretty, she had long, wavy hair that was a beautiful dark brown. Her skin was perfect and olive coloured and her chocolate eyes sparkled, the shape of almonds. Her nose was small and it was a perfect shape and she had cherry lips. She was an average height. She wore a white crop top and pale blue heigh waisted denim shorts. She had a perfect figure and a smooth belly. Her bag was a black shoulder handbag. She wore adidas superstars. She was absolutely stunning.

"Hey," I said, smiling. "I'm Lily!"

"Hello!" She replied and hugged me. I was a bit shocked but I hugged her back.

"I'm Eleanor," Eleanor said. Grace hugged her too. Apparently she was a hugger.

"Oh, here are my other friends!" Eleanor said as a group of around five girls walked over. "Abby, Mimi, Maria, Amy and Kailey," Eleanor said.

"Hey!" Grace said and hugged them all. She seemed shocked at this too.

We all introduced ourselves happily. I was pleased to be making so many new friends. Soon we saw my other friends: Abi, Izzy, Darcey, Jemima, Ruth, Sophia, Katie, Chloe and Alice. We all greeted each other. Grace hugged them all. Soon, everyone was close and we were all happy. So we thought.