Chapter Twelve

Skylarks POV
I woke up and attempted to stretch my arms out, but the sharp pain shot through my body. I looked over and noticed Justin wasn't next to me anymore. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I sat up straight the best I could. Justin walked in with a tray and what smelled like breakfast.
"Good morning" he said and set the tray in front of me. I looked at him confused.
"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I was just mad because-" he started
"Let's not talk about it" I interrupted. He nodded. I still hadn't put a shirt on. I noticed his eyes trail down my body. I started to feel self conscious. I cleared my throat and his eyes met mine again.
"Sorry" he mumbled. I raised my eyebrows and looked down. He got up and walked to his dress or. He pulled out a white shirt and walked back over to me.
"Here" he said and gently put the shirt over my head. I rested easily and he got back up.  He took the tray from me once I had finished eating.
"Lay on your stomach" he said and helped me up. I did as her said and he lifted the shirt up over my back.
"Wait here" he said and walked to the bathroom. He came out with a small box and sat next to me. I figured he was treating my wounds.  When he finished, my back felt a lot better than it had moments before.
"There" he said and put his stuff away. I didn't bother to thank him, I mean, he was the one that did it in the first place.
"I'm going out tonight with the guys, and I'm having someone come over and watch you" he said looking down at his phone.
"Who" I mumbled.
"Just a guy" he chuckled.
After 20 minutes, there was a large man in the house.
"This is mark, mark that's skylar, don't let her leave the house" Jason instructed.
"Come on, you know I know what to do" mark said, his deep voice echoed throughout the room. Justin thanked the man and left.
"So how about we forget about what Justin said, and you drive me home" I offered. He looked at me with a smile.
"Yeah, right. I'm not one to cross Justin" he chuckled
"Why not?" I asked, him looking at me in shock.
"I've seen what he has done" he mumbled, looking through a newspaper that he had brought with him.
"What has he done?" I asked, becoming more interested.
"Bad things" he said and shook his head.  I wanted to know what he did but he wouldn't tell me.
"Tell me" I pleaded, leaning up so I was closer to him. He looked at me and chuckled.
"Ain't you ever read a paper? Or watched the news" he said. I shook my head no.
"He's always on it" Mark said.
I decided to just let things go, I'd talk to Justin about it later...

10:00 PM
Mark just left, I guess Jason is down the road. I got up and walked downstairs to watch tv. I heard the door open then close.
"Skylar" I heard Justin yell. I got up and saw him stumbling around. He came over to me and I could easily smell the alcohol on him.
"You're drunk" I asked, by mostly just to reassure myself.
"Come on Justin" I said, starting to lead him up the stairs.
"No" he yelled and pushed me down to the floor.
"I don't want to go to bed" he yelled again. I rolled my eyes and soon realized I had made a mistake. An open hand connected to my face, leaving a burning sensation.
"Don't ever, roll your eyes at me" he yelled.
"Sorry" I mumbled quietly.
"Get upstairs now" he spat. I stood up and began walking to my room. He grabbed my wrist and smirked.
"My room" he whispered and let me go..

----------------------------------------------

There you go! Do you guys  like it? It was short but ya know.

Comment, Vote, and Share!!!