Anger

⬆⬆

I love y'all so much
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You fucking bitch"
She screamed as she walked towards you.
"wh-? " before you could finish, her hands traveled from the air right across your face...
There wasn't really any pain but shock really.
You stared at her with wide opened eyes and a burning red cheek.

"it's all your fault " she began.
"You fucking bitch, he wouldn't have left me if it weren't for you"
There were teachers trying their best to pull her away from hitting you again from the second time.

By the looks of it, she had been crying a lot before deciding to cause this scene.
Her face was wet with tears, and her make up was completely smudged as if she had been splashed with water.
Her hair a complete mess.

Namjoon had pushed the girl back and was in front of you, protecting you from her kicks and punch.

Your cheek stung from where she smacked you.
She was furious...

There was a crowd of people, whispering, recording.

She screamed at your face, vanes popping from her next, eyes red with tears.
Still screaming and shouting at your face.
Everything just happened so quickly.
But one thing you were 100% sure about, was that this was all Jimin's doing.
He obviously broke up with her...and now she's taking it out on you...but why?

Namjoon pulled the girl away with the help of a few teachers.
Her words of anger being thrown at you like rocks.
"You fucking pig! " she screeched
"go die in a hole you slut! "

Few people began to laugh at how pathetic you looked, just standing there doing absolutely nothing.
For the first time and for once...while being humiliated, you didn't feel a speck of humiliation...but anger.

Why was it that all the mistakes he made was somehow your fault?
He always got whatever he wanted, but never had he noticed the value within those "items", he always threw them away and got the exact same "_item" again with the same function but different appearance and threw that away to.
But never was he told directly that he was being selfish...
He only got pampered more by those around him...

And that girl.
She was exactly like him but a hundred times more retarded.

Rich bastards

That's what they were.
Spoils rich bastards.

"The fuck are all lookin at! " Namjoon growled at the crowd.
"get lost! " he sat.
The army (heheh ) of students all began to walk away, still whispering and pointing, some showing of the video they managed to record to their friends.

How disgusting the all were...

One of the teachers came over to you.
"You OK huh? " she asked.
"yeah...im good "
She nodded her head.
"please could you come to the principles office tomorrow, we'd sort this issue out right now...but it's end of day"
"yeah no problem " you sighed.
The teacher thanked you before walking away.

Namjoon gently shook you, a look of concern on his handsome face.
"are you OK, does it hurt? " he questioned as he slightly touched your red cheeks.
You face flushed a bright red, he was so close to you!
You would feel his hit breath against your red as fuck face, your stomach turned.
"oh...yeah I'm fine " you gave him a Smile.

"that girl...the hell is wrong with her? " he began as the two of you began walking.
You sighed "it's a...long story "
The male nodded his.
"I understand, you probably don't want to talk about it"

Most of the journey was the two of you talking about your interests and hobby's.
Throughout the whole entire conversation, you couldn't help but smile and giggle like a little child.
You just found him so talented, from the way the spoke to the way he laughed...he was perfect boyfriend material.